Do you know this brand?

• Many of you might know the brand "got2b" for hairstyling products. I was in store now and they had a small paper-shelf with 4 mascara, 2 eyeliner, 3 eyeshadow palettes, 5 lipgloss, 6 lipsticks, 2 colored lipbalm, 1 contur-kit, a few more items I think and the shelf said written on it that they will release over 200 more makup-items soon, most are even vegan

Knowing the company got2b is from we all know them most likly from hairspray, shampoo and hairdye so seeing them releasing makup is a small bit weird but hey, I like the packaging and bought a mascara and a lipstick

I am not sure if this is going to be sold in Germany only so I just ask if anyone outside the country probably saw these products too or knows if they will be sold in their country too

got2b-make-up-buehne-game-changer-bild.jpggot2b-make-up-buehne-marke-bild.jpg

So do you saw these products or know they might sell it in your country soon too? (Just curious since I know that Schwarzkopf's products like Taft, Schauma, Got2b,... are sold in other countries too)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I know of them from haircare too. It makes sense to expand beyond just haircare. I'll look and will follow up after I've hit a few spots.

• I'm in the US and I haven't seen these yet. I always see their hair products though lol. I wonder if the makeup is actually decent

the one with the packaging as blush and lipstick is good as lipstick but horrible as blush tho ... you can't really control how much red you need to aply and its barly able to blend in

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• We have all the Schwarzkopf owned brands including this one but usually it takes several months to go through bureaucratic procedures to authorize the import of a new product. I haven't seen it yet.

• I'll show you something you don't have in Germany:

Schauma Banya (Russian sauna) shampoo, 2 in 1 for hair and body. Sage, chamomile, horsetail and birch extracts. Birch scent.

YtoCky4.jpgj16eHFW.jpg

Kinda local flavor for Eastern Europe.

• Wow, I had no idea that got2b was branching out into the makeup world! I've definitely heard of this brand before, but only in the context of hair products like hairspray, shampoo, and hair dye. It's interesting to see them expand into makeup, but as you mentioned, I like the packaging and am curious to try out the mascara and lipstick you picked up.

It seems like many brands are expanding into new product lines these days, even making "dupes" of famous products, like the pillow talk dupeby Charlotte Tilbury. I wonder if got2b's new makeup line will have any similar products?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!