Did you know you can do this?

• Did you know you can name places in Google Earth?

OK, I figured it out because:

A German Dashcam-Youtube-channel allways has videos from a dude driving the same street on his bycicle and almost getting into accidants. Oneday the dude who makes the Dashcam-videos said people should stop naming this place in German "Death crossing" cause as a joke the dude who made the videos called this crossing where the bycicle-driver makes the almost crashes as "Death crossing". It was said that they took this out of Google-Earth cause the village wasn't too happy with this kind of Attraction they got from these videos on Youtube. And now the name of this crossing is back but with a 2.0 written on it.

Did you know you can name random places things by yourself on Google-Earth?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I figured out you could find the Blackpink house through Google Maps. It's a public gift shop now but still kind of creepy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I figured out you could find the Blackpink house through Google Maps. It's a public gift shop now but still kind of creepy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stalker can learn a lot from this Videos :|:|:|

• Stalker can learn a lot from this Videos :|:|:|

Can even go worse. A Japanese celebrity made a photo and some guy figured out trought the shadows and reflection in her eyes that she was in Shibuya and he even figured out on wich street she took that pic. The woman was so scared cause he said one more photo and he knows where in Shibuya she lives and they had to call the cops on that guy

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Can even go worse. A Japanese celebrity made a photo and some guy figured out trought the shadows and reflection in her eyes that she was in Shibuya and he even figured out on wich street she took that pic. The woman was so scared cause he said one more photo and he knows where in Shibuya she lives and they had to call the cops on that guy

Omg yes I have heard of the story this is so crazy how far and crazy some stalker can go :|:|:|

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!