NORMANI ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• She nailed it again :love: :love: :love: :love:

(but Cardi B was kinda unnecessary)

The choreography at 1:03 was on another level… she is on another level!!!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm glad she's back with something..finally. She lost a lot of momentum since her last single. I like Normani. She has a great aura and is a strong performer. I don't think this single is hot enough to effectively burn for long though.

Peeped the "One In A Million" Timbaland-beat rework. I think the video and choreo are compensating in big ways for what the actual song lacks. The lyrics and vocal melody aren't sticking, so I guess they have to make other assets (pun intended) stick out. I hope her next single is a real smash; she's "Worth It".

• Cardi feels out of place and she kinda killed the vibe of the song. Normani is excellent tho, and the Aaliyah homage I absolutely love.

• I'm glad she's back with something..finally. She lost a lot of momentum since her last single. I like Normani. She has a great aura and is a strong performer. I don't think this single is hot enough to effectively burn for long though.

Peeped the "One In A Million" Timbaland-beat rework. I think the video and choreo are compensating in big ways for what the actual song lacks. The lyrics and vocal melody aren't sticking, so I guess they have to make other assets (pun intended) stick out. I hope her next single is a real smash; she's "Worth It".

What was her last single though?

If Motivation was her last single, I believe it was her most successful song.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• True, it’s not as good as Motivation, but I still like it. I hope she releases more Songs now and that we will get another Motivation.

I support all Fifth Harmony members and I feel like Normani shines better when she's on her own.

Normani is on her boat with Cardi, Nicki for like what I call "explicit".

Lauren, might be my "bias", is going to the unique route of "music for all genders", my best description.

Ally and Dinah are going for normal pop I think.

Camila is overall very talented but I hate her fans since they tried to make everyone believed Camila was heavily bullied and then she came out to shine the best as a soloist. They tried to find videos and exaggerate 5H members' reactions like Camila was the poor girl.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• What was her last single though?

If Motivation was her last single, I believe it was her most successful song.

Yes, "Motivation" was the last single. It "sticks" better lyrically, but there is still room for her to have bigger and better sounding hits, smashes, and anthems.

I support all Fifth Harmony members and I feel like Normani shines better when she's on her own.

Normani is on her boat with Cardi, Nicki for like what I call "explicit".

Lauren, might be my "bias", is going to the unique route of "music for all genders", my best description.

Ally and Dinah are going for normal pop I think.

Camila is overall very talented but I hate her fans since they tried to make everyone believed Camila was heavily bullied and then she came out to shine the best as a soloist. They tried to find videos and exaggerate 5H members' reactions like Camila was the poor girl.

Normani has the strongest aura in the group, so it makes sense. Nothing's wrong with owning your sessy. I think it's good to show more facets as a person and artist. I'm sure that will happen on her full album. I know there is more to her than just "Normani Da Body".

I don't see anything wrong with shining solo either, but I hope they can regroup and do music as unit when the time and contracts are right..and if they can make good money together too which I think they still can. There are already like 4-5 groups in Pop and R'N'B who could have had a longer legacy if they were able to avoid falling apart or being completely ruled by solo ambitions.

• Yes, "Motivation" was the last single. It "sticks" better lyrically, but there is still room for her to have bigger and better sounding hits, smashes, and anthems.

Normani has the strongest aura in the group, so it makes sense. Nothing's wrong with owning your sessy. I think it's good to show more facets as a person and artist. I'm sure that will happen on her full album. I know there is more to her than just "Normani Da Body".

I don't see anything wrong with shining solo either, but I hope they can regroup and do music as unit when the time and contracts are right..and if they can make good money together too which I think they still can. There are already like 4-5 groups in Pop and R'N'B who could have had a longer legacy if they were able to avoid falling apart or being completely ruled by solo ambitions.

I heard that Motivation was her best performing song so it was not "lost her momentum" for me.

I also really missed 5H! They were my fav group until TWICE came. I want them together again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!