Some Kpop fans and idols dating

• An idol dating is still considered a "scandal" and thankfully fans are having a change in mentality that this shouldn't be bad news neither a reason to unstan, hate or shame the idols. Ok? Ok.

Buuuuut even though so many are vocal about idols being human and advocating "human rights" loudly, i still see some "hypocrisy" in the air.. and yes, I'm not generalizating. :thumbup:

Idols can date, ok? Ok. But the minute some *some* talk about their love life or even their partner the same fans who "accepted" them are also the first to one to scream: "oh please, nobody asked you about it. You don't need to talk about your love life. Just be grateful and shut up" and this situation right here is what makes me think: why can't they talk freely about their love life or their partner?? It's normal to talk about your lover so if you (in general) "accept" (not your business, but it's Kpop so ok) your idol dating and support it then don't come condemning them when they choose to be free...

And it's worse when it's two idols dating and people always tend to put a certain "image" at them and if one talk about the other i see a lot of comments like: "oh, poor x lover, x must hate being talked about" which is a weird thing too bc i think these lovers talk within themselves, not with you neither with me, but within themselves and if the situation is repeated i guess it's bc they are ok with it so the concern is fake or just deluded.

What I'm trying to say is: we still have a long way to go until dating is normalized in Kpop, a looooong way. And if your idol is dating and his/her lover choose to talk about them, think with yourself: if they are still dating, it means that my idol doesn't have a reason to be pitied as they must be ok with situations like this". To me this is the most normal situation..

So yes, let's let idols be truly free! Dating is great and yes, byyyyyye!

Disclaimer: congrats for arriving here, and I'm obviously talking about fans who are ok, but not ok with this topic and I'm not aiming at anyone. Bye!

• the problem is that fans always project themselves in the idol's life, and again just as you I am not talking in general, and this is really bad, some people project way too hard it get weird and these own kind of fans make so many excuses about this behavior

even the ones who say "they are fine" with it

:pepe-toilet:

• the problem is that fans always project themselves in the idol's life, and again just as you I am not talking in general, and this is really bad, some people project way too hard it get weird and these own kind of fans make so many excuses about this behavior

even the ones who say "they are fine" with it

:pepe-toilet:

Yes. I see some cases where the girl is a victim and the male is a predator which is just ???

Some really put their imagination in something they have no way to know how it is.

• *Crying in the club meme please* kkkkkk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!