RM from BTS talked about the lyrics writing process of 0X1=LOVESONG

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well, it's interesting. Please spill more, leader-nim :claps:

We never know how Lovesong being created beside a debate between RM vs Bang PD :angryr:

TXT already told their stories behind writing their songs. From the funniest one about Soobin pouring his disappointment into Ice Cream lyrics, to how Hueningkai producing Dear Sputnik and Taehyun compose the melody. Or how Beomgyu posted his own version of Anti Romantic on weverse. And Yeonjun who wrote rap parts also doing final touch in some songs.

• He's still helping despite being so busy :cryingk: really, thank you.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I get Run and INU vibes from 0x1=Lovesong. Its a great song.

• Namjoon: and it was so hard, i think it’s even more complicated than our universe…

Treason and Plot's Sims - REPLIES TO CAMMIE'S OVERSHARING

I can just imagine all the Moa theorists would agree with that. Lmao

About RM:

I’m so thankful for him for helping out despite being so busy. It must have been hard to chew threw the universe that much so he can understand it. He really quiet humble. To know that much and write a piece of that storyline he had to learn a lot about it.

When I joined during Blue Hour it was really hard to watch all the TU+ explanation videos.

I joined during Run and one of the things that caught my attention about BTS (apart from the music being amazing) was the comments about storyline… I was puzzled and got totally sucked in. Lol

Personally for me it feels like Bang Pd tried the universe things with BTS and he has seen how well it works with the fans.

He said it that TXT universe was planned out way before all the members were finalized for TXT. I find it amazing the full universe thing. They built a full world for BTS then decided to build around it because it was a working formula.

With TXT they probably had more time to plan out all the story. They made it relatable but still different from BtS storyline. They made it connect to a certain extent but not enough to make fans angry about it.

It makes me curious how much world they built. Do they future group already has a theme? Has a universe already?

:pepe-hype:

• sist, what a long essay :yesr:

They planned TXT since...2015?2016? Darn my brain is quite rusty. But I saw a super old post from one of bighit PD with tomorrow x together name in it. Such a big brain and full with imagination for created a complicated universe like that.

I'm sure they already planned one for Trainee A too.

• sist, what a long essay :yesr:

They planned TXT since...2015?2016? Darn my brain is quite rusty. But I saw a super old post from one of bighit PD with tomorrow x together name in it. Such a big brain and full with imagination for created a complicated universe like that.

I'm sure they already planned one for Trainee A too.

And I hope the girls too.

:omgr:

I hope they get a storyline too!

• It hits me hard how even for someone super smart and with high IQ like RM found TXT universe complicated.

Then bighit..... how do you expect moa who has average IQ like me understand the theories :cryingk:

I seen that in the theory Twitter account.

Somebody said the same. Just how complicated they had to make they story line if even Namjoon has problem to understand it.

:cryingr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!