From this.... to this....

• Wonder why other dont create their own?

Could be misinterpreting it, but this pretty much sounds very similar or essentially the same thing as Beyond Live that Naver(?) already created a platform to live broadcast concerts with sfx globally....it sound like an expansion of an already existing idea.

I'm not surprised Naver is investing too in this new version tho since broadcasting on YT is much much smarter than on their own Vlive platform since the install base is probably 100 times bigger on YT so much much easir and more likely to reach bigger audiences.

• lizvip <--

(1) Do YOU think that YANG HYUN SUK (YGe Agency Founder) is the one in *control* currently at YGe in making these YGe Agency *strategy* decisions ???

(2) Do YOU think that YANG HYUN SUK will *return* to a CORNER OFFICE in the New YGe HQ Building say sometime in Year 2021 ??? ... Meaning that his HAN SEO HEE related LEGAL PROBLEMS are finally resolved to the advantage of YANG HYUN SUK ???

(Note: If that THREAD ORIGINATOR wants MY Message here DELETED , consider this as MY permission to do that , no intention at 'hijacking' here , me.)

• You must Work there is you know all this, and YHS was not the CEO.

• You must Work there is you know all this, and YHS was not the CEO.

I am not sure what you mean to say it ... YANG HYUN SUK and his Brother , between them , up until recently , *owned* about 20% of the outstanding STOCK SHARES of YGe Agency ... Recently , some kind of YGe and BIG HIT Agency (BTS) business deal was done , where the YANG BROTHERS now have LESS Stock Shares that they own it of YGe Agency ... But , up until the YANG HYUN SUK / B.I / HAN SEO HEE *POLICE INVESTIGATION* happened as Public News , YANG HYUN SUK *Controlled* YGe Agency , *ALL* the Management Decisions related to it ... And *some* have suspected that he is STILL doing that even now ... Via say ZOOM VIDEO PHONE calls or whatever ... So , my original two questions remain ... I was HOPING that you might have an opinion on it ??? ... (No , I have no affiliation with YGe Agency).

(Note: If that THREAD ORIGINATOR wants MY Message here DELETED , consider this as MY permission to do that , no intention at 'hijacking' here , me.)

• Yeah lizvip YG is the one that bought and owns the land. They bought it a long time ago with the intention of building a cultural park. Perhaps the other 2 companies are contributing with the construction of the VFX/SFX studio and Concert Hall.

It was announced 2 weeks ago that YG and Naver created a real estate development company called "YN Culture & Space"

But yes, YG is the one that owns the 22,000 square meters of land that it's being built on.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• I am not sure what you mean to say it ... YANG HYUN SUK and his Brother , between them , up until recently , *owned* about 20% of the outstanding STOCK SHARES of YGe Agency ... Recently , some kind of YGe and BIG HIT Agency (BTS) business deal was done , where the YANG BROTHERS now have LESS Stock Shares that they own it of YGe Agency ... But , up until the YANG HYUN SUK / B.I / HAN SEO HEE *POLICE INVESTIGATION* happened as Public News , YANG HYUN SUK *Controlled* YGe Agency , *ALL* the Management Decisions related to it ... And *some* have suspected that he is STILL doing that even now ... Via say ZOOM VIDEO PHONE calls or whatever ... So , my original two questions remain ... I was HOPING that you might have an opinion on it ??? ... (No , I have no affiliation with YGe Agency).

Incorrect. Big Hit does not own anything in YGE.

YGE is majority stakeholder in YGPlus. Yang Hyunsuk and Yang Minsuk were 2nd and 3rd.

YGE sold and Big Hit paid YGE $35 million for a portion of their stock in YGPlus. They also paid YHS and YMS $15 million for their YGPlus stock.

However, YGE is still majority stakeholder in YGPlus with 36%, BH is 2nd with 17%

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Blue2012 <--

Okay , first , THANKS to REPLY to me ... Also , here , still a bit confused on the situation , which is likely MY FAULT in lack of understanding ... I am *hoping* that you might 'suffer me' in making another REPLY to me ...

So , just WHAT is (entity) YGPlus ??? ... Is it like a Board of Directors situation ??? ... And IF so , usually there are a *couple* of *CONTROLLING* Members of a Board of Directors ... And if so , WHO would those be ???

Is YANG HYUN SUK *still* in CONTROL of say BLACKPINK Group and BIG BANG Group ??? ... In terms of their MUSIC RELEASES and CONCERTS and the rest of it ??? ... At one time , up until his 'HAN SEO HEE Meltdown' , and he had to MOVE OUT of the YGe Agency Building , YANG HYUN SUK was that (in *CONTROL*) ... Is YANG HYUN SUK *permantently gone* from control of YGe Agency now ???

• Yeah lizvip YG is the one that bought and owns the land. They bought it a long time ago with the intention of building a cultural park. Perhaps the other 2 companies are contributing with the construction of the VFX/SFX studio and Concert Hall.

It was announced 2 weeks ago that YG and Naver created a real estate development company called "YN Culture & Space"

But yes, YG is the one that owns the 22,000 square meters of land that it's being built on.

Nop. YGE anounced the concert studio hall since 2018.

• Nop. YGE anounced the concert studio hall since 2018.

Ok. Gotcha. I knew they announces something back then, wasn't sure what it was.

YG Family

1080x360

• This is the organizational breakdown of YG

EsunGHOUwAMSM4d.jpg

YG Family

1080x360

• This is correct.

and the thing it that YHS own share in YG+ as a person and ALSO own shares as YGE simce he is the main shareholder of YGE.

So guess he is the biggest money taker here(since in the end he invested the most).

If YGE and YHS share are combined make him still MAJOR shareholder.

YHS was NOT the CEO of YGE.

He was the main producer and did not handled business outside the music, he said he left it to his brother, since that the reason he payed for his education after all.

YGE have not announced any replacement for YHS position.

• lizvip ; Blue2012 <--

Okay , THANKS for these REPLIES ...

So (annoyingly) , my question remains , as WILL it happen that YANG HYUN SUK will *appear* in a CORNER OFFICE of the New YGe HQ Building , as a TOP LEVEL MANAGER (again) at YGe Agency , if you will , in Year 2021 ???

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!