F(x) songs with Mvs ranked

• 11. La Cha Ta

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Honestly one of the worst SM group debuts of what is known as 2nd gen. New jack sing combines with a dull melody that matches with the girls grunge inspired outfits to a song that honestly as a first impression was horrible. The melody itself suffers from too much vocalizing it's more a leftover SM probably had for CJSH the Grace which might explain the terribleness.

10. All Mine

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Maybe it's just me or were f(x)'s releases after Sulli left just plain boring. This was the more boring version of 4walls that's pretty much all I can say about it.

9. 4 Walls

F(x) covers Shinee's view it's bland. I feel sleepy already. Pretty decent song to fall asleep if that's what you think EDM should be for.

8. Chocolate Love

The SNSD version of this song was better as this version simply sounds rushed due to the heavier electro-pop accompaniment jarring with the smooth sensual melody. It's still a decent piece of electro-pop just can't beat the other arrangement.

7. Chu

Now here's where the list gets harder to decide as most of these tracks are pure gold to my ears. Chu is where beyond a ad song f(x) truly go to find their unique electro sound that kpop fans find so experimental(cause by pop standards it is). Chu is a kawaii robotic anthem with an intriguing teetering instrumental that thrives on contrast between the piercing chorus and the softer melodic pieces of the melody.

6. Danger

This only thing this track ever did wrong was be in the same year as release as Hot Summer, with a pounding electro beat as it's core and an undeniable abrasive groove Danger is truly a golden girl crush track that you wish more songs sounded like today.

5. Electric Shock

SM makes a hard hitting EDM song with no chord changes . The beat is as grandiose as the hook is icy and hard continuing the musical legacy of Danger for the group. That's not to say the song fails on the melody having the melodic twists and turns that manage to flow and accentuate the beat.

4. Nu Abo

This song has an insane background instrumental, a dance track full of odd noise from claps and other things I'm not so sure of. It's like if industrial at its most experimental combined with a Britany Spears track. Also in true f(x)n fashion no chord changes. The vocals if anything shine best because the production is pretty crazy for pop.

3. Red Light

Trap sounds meet metal rhythm, SM harmonies and the strangely catchy monotonal chorus that is characteristic of f(x) as this point for a stunning banger that's fun to headband too.

2. Rum Pum Pum Pum

That bass guitar that sbegins the instrumental is the sound of my dreams. Those modal melodic rifts combined with the marching band esque percussion quickly swoops this song not only up to 2nd place but SOTY 2013.

1. Hot Summer

Though a sanitized remake of a Monrose song Hot Summer certainly doesn't lay off on pop perfection, that anthemic chorus, the lurching distorted synth beat, the breezy singing as cool as a summer's breeze.

• I agree with most of this. Especially EDM and Sulli less f(x) being in the back. Still like it but not my fave.

External Content youtu.be

• Sulli is essential.

And I put La Cha Ta higher. What's your rank.

I've tried to rank their titles a hundred times. And just when I thought I had it figured out I changed my mind again. I've given up on trying to make a list.

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!