What Exo ballads are your favorite?

• Which ones do you like the best? Or any slow style of song which are your favorites?

It can also be any solos from the members as well :oops:

Honestly I love all of them, but I’ll do a top 4:

Moonlight:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This one is always stuck in my head and Baekhyun and Kyungsoo voices in this one are just :pepe-sad: and the live of this one

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:crys:

Sing For You:

This song always makes me cry.

Also, there was a performance when they went on tour in the states that made me love this song idk why this performance but it just felt really emotional I loved it

There’s a lot of screaming in the video tho :pepenomad:

What Is Love:

It’s a classic song for me, timeless :pepe-grooving:

Lights out:

Emotional and beautiful song I love it :crys: :crys:and Chen’s solo version was beautiful as well

Sorry if this is bad I’m not good at making threads sldkdlsl I was lowkey scared to post it lol

:pepewash:

• is this considered a ballad? It's my comfort song :pepecute:

External Content www.youtube.com

Of course I can't leave out miracles in december

• :pepe-sad: My turn to cry is so pretty

• my love, my life my one and only queen What if :pepe-sad:

What if,

Lights out,

MID

Moonlight

Walk on memories

Cosmic Railway

:pepe-comfy:

• Yes what if and cosmic railway taste :pepe-sad:

• External Content youtu.be

And What if, My turn to cry, Walk on memories, Moonlight...

• Is black pearl a ballad?

If yes then it is my favorite one :pepe-sad:

• I have to admit I didn't like walk on memories at first, but now I absolutely adore this song :pepe-sad:

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Is black pearl a ballad?

If yes then it is my favorite one :pepe-sad:

Why did I know before u would say this lolololol :pepe-hehe:

still a bop :pepemusic:

• Mmmh since some think don't go, black pearl or stay are ballads then...

External Content open.spotify.com

• are we allowed to include solos and subunits too? Well then

• Mmmh since some people are telling me Black pearl is not ballad :eyes: then

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!