What are your favorite MAMA performances?

• For me, it's EXO in 2013. The whole performance is amazing, but Growl is iconic and will always have my heart.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• MissBehave

Changed the title of the thread from “What are your favorite Mama performances?” to “What are your favorite MAMA performances?”.
  • this for sure

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• this for sure

Is it cuz of the pants? :D

• The performance of the "best new asian artist 2020" ^^

External Content youtu.be

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• JYP & Hwasa together made Idol do shocked reactions, loved Jackson reaction etc.

Mamamoo - Hip performance was just epic

• Mamamoo MAMA 2019 is already posted so ...

Mamamoo MAMA 2020 :smirks2:

• External Content youtu.be

I haven't seen the Twice one, but yeah, the YG acts know how to do some live performances man.

• External Content www.youtube.com

I love the Kai/Sehun dance break in that so much, plus Baek at the end! Also, Chen in that leather kilt thing kills me /shallow

• I love this one!

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

• ICONIC

• My favorite performances are from my ults :peperun:

External Content m.youtube.com

• Official Post

NCT 2020 (queued)

Sunghoon figure skating

Monsta X 2018

Dynamic Duo, Jackson, Jooheon, Mark, and Vernon

The whole Red City/Hitchhiker stage from 2017, but specifically Taeyong and Seulgi

• I love this one!

Aww, I love when groups collab like that.

ICONIC

WOW! That was so theatrical! I loved it. I should check out Stray Kids more.

• Mamamoo MAMA 2019 is already posted so ...

Mamamoo MAMA 2020 :smirks2:

Mamamoo is so good!

Great choices!

• Oooh NCT with Home - Vocals for days....

OMG, that figure skating! THat was cool.

Of course, I love the MX performance. They're one of my faves.

I'd never seen the dynamic duo one. I liked it! The Taeyong one too :)

• Tbh Mama is rarely live singing. It’s more for the grand stages and ofc I’ve enjoyed all the grand stages.

My favorite is also the Growl stage :eyes: :eyes:

Iconic rookie exo did that and it hasn’t been topped yet. The IMPACT.

I’ll instead also link my favorite exo award show performance

MELON. ARE. YOU. READY.

^this iconic one with 116M views

the crowd in this one. they did that with a damn bside. thats powerful

Love these

• Oh, the energy there was incredible. I wish I could've been in that audience to experience that. Also, that's one of my fave looks on Baek. Stunning.

• MAMA2017 is the GOAT for me. Because it was the rite of passage when I turned from GP to an ARMY. I watched every performance in MAMA2017 because I was humouring my niece (who was an ARMY in 2016 but then became multi in a span of one year lol). When it was BTS’ turn, I was hooked, and the rest is history. Imagine Not Today, DNA, Cypher 4 and Mic Drop back to back? Talk about endurance lol!!

Another memorable performance is MAMA2016. Jungkook suspended in the air ... and then Jimin (blindfolded!) and J-hope dancing in sync to Boy Meets Evil? Then BST and Fire? Phew.. wish I was ARMY back then..

• MAMA2017 is the GOAT for me. Because it was the rite of passage when I turned from GP to an ARMY. I watched every performance in MAMA2017 because I was humouring my niece (who was an ARMY in 2016 but then became multi in a span of one year lol). When it was BTS’ turn, I was hooked, and the rest is history. Imagine Not Today, DNA, Cypher 4 and Mic Drop back to back? Talk about endurance lol!!

Another memorable performance is MAMA2016. Jungkook suspended in the air ... and then Jimin (blindfolded!) and J-hope dancing in sync to Boy Meets Evil? Then BST and Fire? Phew.. wish I was ARMY back then..

Oh yeah, that had to be a workout especially with DNA going into Mic Drop. Dang.

• Iconic indeed

Also this

:lover1:

Transformer + Monster was such a deadly combo

And bad boy vibe really suits EXO

:pepeflushed:

• The best MAMA 2020 performance for sure

• Same I love that one too

2014 & 2015 were my favorite years and they’re the only ones I actually fully watched skskdss :pepe-sad:

A mod removed my sig

• Dang Ailee could really sing. I don't know who Jolin Tsai is, but that was a fierce stage. And of course, CL was fire.

Also, has there ever been a more perfect pop song than Call Me Baby? Love that performance.

• Let me post something no one would post

Jolin Tsai in 2015. She is a famous Taiwanese singer. She showed everyone how it's done

• Let me post something no one would post

Jolin Tsai in 2015. She is a famous Taiwanese singer. She showed everyone how it's done

LOL She's posted like half a dozen posts up. Also, yes, she's fierce. <3

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!