enhypen fans send help

• idk what yall are called

it's rare when im willing to stan a boy group

but they caught my eye jk i dont even remember what they look like lmao they caught my ear tho

all i know about them is uhhh

i watched like 3 episodes of i-land a few months ago and dropped it the moment i realized that k didn't debut 🌚

i've also heard given-taken and drunk-dazed and bRO THEIR OP FOR RE-MAIN ???!? yeah that's the reason i want to stan them lmao forGET ME NOT IS SUCH A BANGER PLS HNNGDFJNSGFHSJ I RLLY LIKE THEIR MUSIC FROM THE THREE (3) SONGS IVE HEARD

do ur thing and turn me into a stan pls tell me that all their music is this good :pepegrin:

• TheLadybug

Changed the title of the thread from “enhypen fans.” to “enhypen fans send help”.
  • Did you called? :pepe-flirt:

Lemme introduce the members to you first:

E5hri2EVIAM1P04?format=jpg&name=large

From left to right, up: Heeseung, Jake, Sunghoon, Ni-ki; and down: Jungwon, Jay, Sunoo. I see that Sara recommended you to read the lexicon article, so I won't go too much into details.

Since you mentioned listening to D-D, G-T and Forget Me not, have you also checked out other songs? I recommend you Fever and Let me In (both got a mv). Both Border: Day One and Border: Carnival got amazing songs, so I encourage you to listen to the full albums too. And if you're interested in theories and their lore, you can check out the debut trailers and the intros and outros of the album.

For other content, you can check out their variety show En- O-clock, Enhypen& Hi, their Dance Jams and their TikTok account(they got some hilarious videos).

If you want any help in finding these just tell me. Welcome and happy stanning if you happen to enter the Enha rabbit hole. :flying:

• nice work selfmate's friend

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!