BM - '13IVI' Performance video

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

DMV2DMZ because I know you'll enjoy this. ;-)

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

DMV2DMZ because I know you'll enjoy this. ;-)

Thanks for considering me! I caught it on the main page too. Something people don't always do is watch the MV without sound to see how it feels from strickly a visual perspective. The energy is still high and good even in the original MV.

You don't get the full motion of the move in the performance version, but the guy with ripped blue jeans put some nice sauce on part of the choreo @2:33. I would have enjoyed a little more "stickiness" on the pop locking before the drop @2:23. The thought of them really sticking each sequence of the popping move to the beat gives me head chills! At least from a visual perspective, it feels good how the choreo goes from tight, loose, to even looser around that part. The guys still did good though.

Sir, where is your shirt?

You are reminding me of a comment a woman wrote about that; "TIDDIES OUT"!

I don't know if it would be better now or later, universe willing, for BM to be on Buzz Feed Celeb's Thirst Tweets. Going later might give his lady fans more time to come with some more thirstily witty tweets. If Amber Liu, Jessi, and Jay Park can be on there why not BM?

• You are reminding me of a comment a woman wrote about that; "TIDDIES OUT"!

I don't know if it would be better now or later, universe willing, for BM to be on Buzz Feed Celeb's Thirst Tweets. Going later might give his lady fans more time to come with some more thirstily witty tweets. If Amber Liu, Jessi, and Jay Park can be on there why not BM?

OMG you remind me of Eric Nam who read tweets and said "Stop! I feel emberased! I don't like that at all! Stop it! Do your parents even know what you are writting on the internet? Stop writting dirty tweets about me! I am not a guy where people should feel thirsty!"

And than I saw this and thought to myself: "Eric honey, don't lie to yourself. We all know you literally made a song about sex"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• OMG you remind me of Eric Nam who read tweets and said "Stop! I feel emberased! I don't like that at all! Stop it! Do your parents even know what you are writting on the internet? Stop writting dirty tweets about me! I am not a guy where people should feel thirsty!"

And than I saw this and thought to myself: "Eric honey, don't lie to yourself. We all know you literally made a song about sex"

Thirsty tweets are hilarious to me!! I am amused with how they come up with them!

Yes, Eric needs to stop being so modest for at least another song and tap into his inner (Nam) juice and give them something they can feel like BM and Baekho have done. Nobody expected Baekho to burn like a stove and set off fire detectors with his solo track. BM went outside of the box and gave them a little something something in an unexpected way too.

If Nams can tap into his inner "mojoic mofo", then I can celebrate another bro. stepping up. His can put his on classy flavor on the take. I've read some his fan comments before, he'd be lying to himself to think they wouldn't be here for it if the song was a vibe. He's from Texas; you can't tell me they don't have seasoning in Texas!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!