Another false Sexual Assault Allegation.... God, When it will stop?

• daniel-cruz

Changed the title of the thread from “Another false Sexual Allegation.... God, When it will stop?” to “Another false Sexual Assault Allegation.... God, When it will stop?”.
  • This won't stop since knetz are insecured & malicious people (this also apply to stan twt)

For some reason these people will find a lil bit of happiness when a famous person goes down. It gives them a mentality that "Im a better being" or something

• From the title I though you were talking about someone pure but this guy is yikes. No one deserves false accusations but let’s not act as if he didn’t ruin his own career himself

• From the title I though you were talking about someone pure but this guy is yikes. No one deserves false accusations but let’s not act as if he didn’t ruin his own career himself

No one deserves to be falsely accused, no matter who they are.

Doesn't lessen its significance and damage tbh

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• I don't understand why people remain so pent up like Sexual Assault allegations aren't a whole different league of evil

yes, he's still not a good person but at the very least people should acknowledge how fked up it was to throw false accusations of that nature into the mix-

and you never hear the people go as hard on the scum who make up false sexual assault allegations. It's infuriating. Where's the same energy?

Fight for Equality is BULLSHIT!! THERE I SAID IT.

Nobody cares about being equal. Because if they did, False Accusers won't be roaming around freely.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• No one deserves to be falsely accused, no matter who they are.

Doesn't lessen its significance and damage tbh

No one said that. Even knetizens are on his side in this matter. Your title and OP just give the impression that this guy is innocent at all and this was done without any trigger. There was a whole scandal about him. He doesn’t deserve this sexual assault claim but stop acting as if he didn‘t (i will say it again) ruin his own career

• No one said that. Even knetizens are on his side in this matter. Your title and OP just give the impression that this guy is innocent at all and this was done without any trigger. There was a whole scandal about him. He doesn’t deserve this sexual assault claim but stop acting as if he didn‘t (i will say it again) ruin his own career

When did I act like that? I am strictly talking about this particular accusations and not the bullying one HE ADMITTED TO. That's not relevant to the topic at all. The title is perfect, I didn't make him sound any more innocent than he already is IN REGARDS to this case ONLY.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• No one said that. Even knetizens are on his side in this matter. Your title and OP just give the impression that this guy is innocent at all and this was done without any trigger. There was a whole scandal about him. He doesn’t deserve this sexual assault claim but stop acting as if he didn‘t (i will say it again) ruin his own career

There's no part of the title or op that did what you're saying it did.

• There's no part of the title or op that did what you're saying it did.

Is stan twitter responsible for blowing things out of proportion? Because it seems like that it is.

Here you go. It’s not like that this didn’t happen when the scandal was released and people were just trying to obtain any information. That this would go “viral“ was not a stan twitter problem. It was due to the whole situation

• The assault allegations were the reason why his bullying was so severe and for it to be false is sick. Doesn’t matter if it’s fake his name is tarnished. Him being tagged as a sexual assaulter is still there whenever you search his name. I honestly feel bad for him and it’s weird how we are seeing a spring of accusers being wrongfully accused of something they didn’t do. Victims are backtracking and going back on their words.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Is stan twitter responsible for blowing things out of proportion? Because it seems like that it is.

Here you go. It’s not like that this didn’t happen when the scandal was released and people were just trying to obtain any information. That this would go “viral“ was not a stan twitter problem. It was due to the whole situation

So are you defending stan twitter's right to spread false sexual assault allegations against someone just because they don't like him (for something else that's unrelated to SA)?

And I still don't see how that particular line means Daniel is trying to portray this man as absolutely "pure" like you claimed. Since the title explicitly mentions SA, it should be obvious that that part about stan twitter also pertains to Netizens jumping the gun about SA accusations without them being proven. And since Daniel also said "ANOTHER false accusation" I'm going to assume he was speaking about the bigger problem or believing, starting and spreading false SA accusations which is starting to become a pattern, so his concern about "stan twitter blowing things out of proportions" is justified.

• So are you defending stan twitter's right to spread false sexual assault allegations against someone just because they don't like him (for something else that's unrelated to SA)?

And I still don't see how that particular line means Daniel is trying to portray this man as absolutely "pure" like you claimed. Since the title explicitly mentions SA, it should be obvious that that part about stan twitter also pertains to Netizens jumping the gun about SA accusations without them being proven. And since Daniel also said "ANOTHER false accusation" I'm going to assume he was speaking about the bigger problem or believing, starting and spreading false SA accusations which is starting to become a pattern, so his concern about "stan twitter blowing things out of proportions" is justified.

No I am not. I didn’t even once say that it is okay to spread false allegations.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!