[BTS CONTENT] So now BTS are doing only two version albums???

• Following after BE selling close to 3M with one version in 2020 and later releasing the second version that sold close to 1M in 2021, it seems BTS are now following suit with their singles album also only having two versions. Do you think this will continue indefinitely AKP ARMY?

My take:

I'm happy that they are still a powerhouse without having the need to ever do the extra gimmicks their peers are doing. I just feel like soon they will just be done with versions and stick to one version like they did with BE (I refuse to believe they weren't testing the waters and our patience with that one). Which will make them selling 10M in a single year hard to reach. They barely made it last year. I just need them to hit that mark and I swear you'll never hear anything in regards to 10M from me again :pepeshut:

Reminder:

To ARMY, don't forget all this week:

Soo Choi 💛 a fan of pop icon of this century on Twitter: "BTS comeback  date has been fixed so, many kinds of ANTI will be very active. We don't  have to

To clapped kpop stans, Permission To Stalk BTS and ARMY on July 9th. We know you'll be there! :pepe-smug:

760.gif

761.gif

764.gif

• They achieved 10 million last year and i think they are over 3 million this yea ( gaon and billboard japan ). Now if price is normal standard price and add their ever catalog sales. They can repeat 10 million this year again with just one cb.

• I wouldn't judge the next album on the Butter/PTD release honestly.

I guess we'll see, they definitely don't need to make four versions, but I know a lot of fans are still attached to the multi-version.

• which is really disappointing . Imagine what numbers bts could pull with a normal prized 4 version album. Why hybe has to give them 2 versions only. I hope they give them 4 version album from their next comeback.

:confused:

• I consider BE as a special album. And I think they released Essential version for the fans who couldn't buy the expensive one but wanted to have it in the collection.

Now about Butter CD. I think this is more like a gift to Columbia Records. It has only 2 songs. One English single by label heads and another one by Ed Sheeran. I mean there's a reason why it has max order per person to 4 because this is not a regular release. Otherwise looking at the price they wouldn't have limited it. You getting

Both of these albums are outliers in BTS career which are happening mainly because of pandemic (I mean promotion and background wise and not music wise). And BTS will be back to their regular releases after 'Permission to Dance' (atleast I think so).

I mean look at the release 'BTS, THE BEST'. This is like their regular release. It has 7 versions. They are promoting heavily in Japan.

And I think their next comeback (I'm guessing early September or late August) will be their regular release.

For now I'm excited for 'Permission to Dance'.

• I rmb up to HYYH era, they used to have 2 versions

They only went to 4 versions starting with Wings. A lot of people at that time speculate it's because of the album art which supposed to be interconnective.

I'm okay with them going back to 2 versions though.

Since they have so much fans now, it's still possible to go to 10m/year. I also think it's possible for fans who used to only get 1 version get 2 version to complete the set. It's cheaper to buy 2 than 4. Anything is possible

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!