ArmyBlinks, what do you feel when ARMYs insult BP and BLINKs insult BTS?

• Sad thing is, it was all started because of a fanwar orchestrated in summer 2018 by a few twitter I-Army's with large following who decided to be outraged by YG mentioning BTS in a Blackpink press release, and their outrage was then compounded by DDDD doing very well. Unfortunately it coincided with a massive influx of new international Army's and Blinks who took the twitter fighting as gospel and just accepted that they must hate one if they liked the other!

For Blackpink's first two years Army's were probably the most supportive existing fanbase in K-Pop (Many YG stans were chilly because of 2NE1). It's sad how a few loudmouths on twitter managed to infect countless gullible baby stans with their hate...

• Sad thing is, it was all started because of a fanwar orchestrated in summer 2018 by a few twitter I-Army's with large following who decided to be outraged by YG mentioning BTS in a Blackpink press release, and their outrage was then compounded by DDDD doing very well. Unfortunately it coincided with a massive influx of new international Army's and Blinks who took the twitter fighting as gospel and just accepted that they must hate one if they liked the other!

For Blackpink's first two years Army's were probably the most supportive existing fanbase in K-Pop (Many YG stans were chilly because of 2NE1). It's sad how a few loudmouths on twitter managed to infect countless gullible baby stans with their hate...

Yea, it all went downhill once BTS was mentioned by YG. It sucks how these fans don't understand that BP has no power over what YG says or puts out.

It was fun when Blinks and Armys were in harmony once... but now it's a complete bloodbath between the two.

• Yeah, I guess we mostly get used to it.

At the second we say something, we are targetted instead, and called 'fake fan' by one side or another, so it's not really worth it to step in.

What you gonna do :wellr:

yeah as soon as you say "BTS isn't Bad they are just as talented" as a Blink or "BlackPink isn't bad they are just as talented" As an army, those armies who are only two months into the fandom will call you an anti or a fake. and for blinks, they are going to say that the op is only a blink for clout....as apart of both fandoms I find this annoying.

• I honestly could care less....most armys just do it to provoke a response or show that they're "superior" or whatnot.....don't have the energy to engage whatsoever

wow, knowing how once they were in harmony, the fanwar is now so sad

I remember that. Not just a press released, YG also put Blackpink as “the girl version of BTS” in their Spotify description. I think what makes people pissed was the hate for YG (which comes from “our hard work” plagiarism issue orchestrated by VIPs) carry over to BP. And looking back, I do think the ones fanning the war was other YG stans.

I was a newbie when ARMY and Blinks were allies (and was an ARMYBlink for a short while), and it was a heady time. Because both groups are really stepping out into the unknown west and it was exciting (BTS BBMAs nom, BP in Justice League). Bittersweet times.

• I usually don’t care if it’s just a stupid fanwar about who’s more talented and who’s more overrated and stuff like that. But when they start talking about sensitive topics like Tae’s grandma, Rose and Lisa’s body, Yoongi and Jennie’s injury, etc. i step in even if i’m gonna get called a fake fan

Preach♥️

• i dont insult bts unless provoked and even then i prefer not to cause armys are crazy. but if i do insult its not something random or nonsense i hate it when any stan does that. my main issue is with armys not bts. anyway i prefer both fandoms to just mind their business, but that doesnt always happens cause theres always some nosey person who cant keep their mouth shut.

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

Nice lies. It wasnt YG just mentioning BTS. It was YG saying BTS only has social media while BP has quality music. ANd it was one of many such articles, insulting BTS to hype up BP. Even BP's Billboard cover story downplayed BTS.

As someone who was almost an armyblink in 2017, thats what caused it.

Also, at one point blinks decided to team up with exols, armys mortal enemy at the time and even trended a hashtag for it. That was pretty much a declaration of war. I think it was back in 2018.

And obviously blinks behavior in Nov 2018 made sure there no way back.

• I usually don’t care if it’s just a stupid fanwar about who’s more talented and who’s more overrated and stuff like that. But when they start talking about sensitive topics like Tae’s grandma, Rose and Lisa’s body, Yoongi and Jennie’s injury, etc. i step in even if i’m gonna get called a fake fan

Seriously what's their obsession with Tae grandma. Like how sick must they be to use a dead person for their ridiculous fanwars. It's been years but they won't let the poor woman rest in peace.

• Lmao do u hear yourself tho..

"declaration of war"?!

• Honestly I find it stupid, but are those toxic fans really true fans? I am pretty sure BTS and Blackpink do not want a part of their fandom fighting each other, and a fan usually respects the person they are stanning's most importnat wishes. So if those fans can not respect others are they really fans? I am sure that BTS and Blackpink want nice fans not toxic fans. This goes for the entire kpop industry. If you can not respect your fave's colleagues then you are not a real fan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!