Jihyo Weight Loss 2016 - 2020

• Thread inspired by bartkun EXID Hani Weight Loss Thread

Jihyo has always been beautiful but has been called a visual hole for a while because of her weight. She has unique features that only blind people don't like and she doesn't perfectly follow the Korean Beauty Standards, she writes her own <3

SIXTEEN (2015) - This is Jihyo during Sixteen, the survival show that decided who would become the group Twice. She still has that same shining smile and looks exactly the same. People criticized her because they called her weight "problematic" but praised her for her vocal talent.

Sixteen Jihyo : ParkJihyo

pasted-from-clipboard.jpg

The photo above is really popular when describing Jihyo's amazing weight loss. I think she was so pretty in this picture and I personally think that her chubby cheeks were the cutest!

Like Ooh-Ahh (Debut, 2015) - Jihyo has already lost a lot of weight here but people still weren't having it! They said that her waist was still too wide, but she definitely improved <3 but people were now calling her the "visual hole" of Twice... >:(

She looks so stunning here, omg woww

How to dress like Jihyo- Ooh Ahh edition | K-Pop Amino

Jihyo Like Ooh Ahh | Wiki | Twice (트와이스)ㅤ Amino

TT (2016) - Skip a comeback to make this thread not so long, we have TT. She lost a good amount of weight and looks so pretty! I love her dedication and in this snow princess dress, she looks stunning <3 She looks significantly less chubby here <3

Foto Jihyo Twice Tt - Info Korea 4 You

(Selca during this era)

Jihyo TT album photojacket shoot | Twice jihyo, Twice, Nayeon

Knock Knock (early 2017) - She looks so beautiful omg! I wanted to show you this because later I'm going to show you her late 2017 <3

qotd soon . parkjihyo . twice jihyo knock knock photo . their second  comeback stage on music bank tdy was lit oml!!! . KNOCK KNOCK IS SO GOOD  IS… | Favim, E sport

Likey (late 2017) - Skip a few comebacks, we have Likey where she looks signifgantly different <3 OMG I can't explain how beautiful she was in this era, and it just keeps getting better!

File:171030 트와이스 LIKEY 쇼케이스 지효 (1).jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Who looked the best in Twice 'Likey' - Celebrity Photos & Videos - OneHallyu

2 4 / 7 ] — j i h y o - l i k e y | Kpop girls, Twice jihyo, Japanese women

Dance the Night Away (Mid 2018) - Jihyo is so beautiful like I can't even! She literally glows in this era, you can tell she wrecked it <3 She has such a healthy and thin body here :D

Pin oleh Universe di Korean | Kecantikan orang asia, Wanita, Wanita cantik

for park jihyo — ╴♡ like or reblog if you save/use cr:...

Yes or Yes (late 2018) - If she gave me a choice to be with her and the only answer was yes or yes, I wouldn't hesitate to say yes! She rocks the short hair here and I can't believe how stunning she looks <3

Pin on Beach pictures

Salt on Twitter:

Fancy (early 2019) - Fast forward into next year, OMG she glowed so much! This is the era I became of Twice and it was mainly because fo Jihyo. Her visuals caught my eye here and her vocals perked my ears (and now I'm an OT9 and bias Jihyo Once!)

FY! TWICE — [BTS] Fancy Photoshoot

Twice-Jihyo 190428 SBS super concert | Twice jihyo, Kpop girls, South  korean girls

More and More (2020) - Skip a comeback and then we have M&M, Jihyo's shining era <3 I think that she wrecked her era because she seemed that she had the position like a goddess!

misa •ᴗ• on Twitter:

Twice at Mcountdown - Twice (JYP Ent) Photo (43391497) - Fanpop

Eyes Wide Open (late 2020) - Now, I'm including the album because it was a full album and they had a full on teaser photoshoot for this <3 She looks so mature and it suits her so much! She looks better than ever, and I can't believe how beautiful she looks

eyes wide open - I can't stop me jihyo | Kpop girls, Twice jihyo, Korean  girl groups

TWICE JIHYO film camera pic from Mcountdown 201030 'I CAN'T STOP ME' |  Twice jihyo, Kpop girls, Twice

201105 Jihyo - I Can't Stop Me MCountdown in 2020 | Kpop girls, Twice jihyo,  South korean girls

So Jihyo glowed up amazingly. She was always beautiful but becomes even more beautiful with each comeback! Stan this queen and Twice and Happy Early Birthday to my amazing ultimate bias!

SOME OF MY FAVORITE JIHYO PHOTOS

Forever Twice - This scared Jihyo.. can be This 🔥 Jihyo | Facebook

TWICE's film camera pics from Mcountdown - JIHYO in 2020 | Kpop girls,  Twice jihyo, Fashion

500+ Jihyo [twice] ideas | twice, twice jihyo, kpop girls

TWICE JIHYO I Can't Stop Me Style Version Photo Scan | Twice jihyo, Kpop  girls, Style

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• tumblr_pya46qx4J51ut8ku9o5_400.gifv

Jihyo had really bad styling during LOA era, it’s so sad how she got hate for being ‘fat’ when she was actually pretty slim and healthy, her hair colour and styling just didn’t do much for her at the time and now she looks like a goddess

I so agree! I think she still looked good and can pull off any outfit/hairstyle at any time <3

See the source image

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• When I first got into Twice, Jihyo caught my eye both because of her charisma when performing and her looks - she’s pretty!!!

Anyone who ever called her a visual hole is eating their words

• their audacity to call god jihyo a visual hole!!

tbh i think she wasnt chubby in any of this. its just that the camera adds extra pounds. when i saw female idols in person, they are so much skinnier irl than on camera. jihyo looks gorgeous all through out her weight loss journey. what i admire about her is that she lost weight little by little and its clear by her muscles that she exercised and not starve

• I'm not surprised that she could lose weight because she has the best Korean nutritionists. The thing is that she can stick to the right diet and take care of herself. However, I remember everyone talking about Jihyo's weight at one time. Still, now she looks amazing, and I think she did a great job once she lost weight. Most likely, she just revised her diet and started exercising. I'm thinking of buying a smart scale because I need a scale that can show my weight and the percentage of fat and muscle in the body. But I know which model of scales I need to buy to accurately measure the indicators of my body.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!