Kpop will never have another GG as amazing as Twice (One in a Million Queens)

• That’s right. Twice have done a ton & have made their mark in the industry. Anyone saying otherwise is a jealous weirdo

Can’t wait til 7 years of Twice

• How could i forget Twice, Queens of sentimental ballads :pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love love love how diverse their discography is. Its so underrated. Like look at how twice sits at #1 with 30 genres this doesn't even cover all the ground they've covered in their recent albums.

Their bsides are my fave like strawberry moon, Go hard, like a fool, the reason why many more tbh. They have the quality of a title track.

I love their discography, it's so nice and diverse. To me, even having 120+ songs, no song is the same.

This.

Desbundar

• I can't refute you :claps:

• External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

Perfect World is going to Twice's Hall of Fame as one of their most well received Japanese MV.

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

Perfect World is going to Twice's Hall of Fame as one of their most well received Japanese MV.

As it should be!!! Its amazing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!