JUNGKOOK - HALF MOON COVER (I totally forgot about this)

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I really can't remember if I've seen this vlive or not, this must have been in 2016?

He sounds ace, new armys (and kpop fans) bless your ears!

Who has the Jungkook tag??

• What did you expect? You didn't talk about his ass or hair.

Well I made threads on his dancing and singing and other things like that in the old forum and they received replies.

It seems more people are in the K-lounge instead of the music section.

It's not like you're talking about his skills here either.

• I loved this vlive!

I think I've seen parts of it (I have memory of him mentioning bowling with Yugyeom) but I forgot he covered this song

It suits him so much!

I heard it again in this video

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• He has great taste when it comes to covering songs. I loved most of the ones he has covered.

• I’ve been patiently waiting for a dean collab ever since he covered this but Its probably never gonna happen 😔 His talent as an rnb singer has always been seriously overlooked, I’m glad he was able to showcase his versatility with my time

• I have never heard about this before. Im gonna look for the song.

Just realized that there are many old contents that I havent watched/known. They gave lots of contents ^^^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!