NiziU back in Korea. Should they release full English song next?

• Should NiziU release full English song now? 10

1. Yes (0) 0%
    2. No (10) 100%

Apparently, NiziU members are back in Korea to work hard in the studio and record new songs.

In my opinion, they should release a full English song now to not only make sure that international fans who watched Nizi Project will stay but also to attract fans from other countries.

What do you think about it?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think they should release a korean song before an english song

They've had training in korean so getting korean song out there can target the cute target demographic when Izone disbands and Twice has moved on to their new mature image

• I honestly think they should stay focused in Japan for now. They are known there, but they haven't exactly conquered the market.

And maybe at the end of this year or next year, release a Korean song if they release any kind of song in a different language.

At this point, I really don't see a reason for them to release a Korean or English song to be honest. It's not like Twice who had TT in Japan. NiziU does not have that much public recognition in Korea, and JYP already has ITZY and another Korean GG in the works. Doesn't make sense for me that they would not fully focus on Japan right now.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• What? They have only 1 comeback and are a Jpop group...why would they do a full English song...the suggestion is quite odd.

they had more than 300k sales in first week... they are already huge in JPN,

I think English song would attract new fans, and make people who watched Nizi Project entertained one more time.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• they had more than 300k sales in first week... they are already huge in JPN,

I think English song would attract new fans, and make people who watched Nizi Project entertained one more time.

Yeah and their second song performed a little bit worse on their debut. Step and Step is already below Make You Happy on streaming, like 20+ places lower on Reco' and next week will fall below it on BBJP too. It's still doing well, but now is not the time to say 'hey we got 350k sales, let's jump to another market' now is the time to focus on quality songs for the Japan market.

No one outside of Japan cares about Niziu...the interest is almost at 0 even in places like China, Korea and SEA nevermind English speaking regions.

JYP Entertainment has a bad habit of not focussing on where groups are strong and fans dismiss it too much at the groups peril. Focus all of 2021 on Japan and multiple huge, well promoted comebacks and than maybe talk about Korean or English songs.

• Yeah and their second song performed a little bit worse on their debut. Step and Step is already below Make You Happy on streaming, like 20+ places lower on Reco' and next week will fall below it on BBJP too. It's still doing well, but now is not the time to say 'hey we got 350k sales, let's jump to another market' now is the time to focus on quality songs for the Japan market.

No one outside of Japan cares about Niziu...the interest is almost at 0 even in places like China, Korea and SEA nevermind English speaking regions.

JYP Entertainment has a bad habit of not focussing on where groups are strong and fans dismiss it too much at the groups peril. Focus all of 2021 on Japan and multiple huge, well promoted comebacks and than maybe talk about Korean or English songs.

lol you seem to forgot about all international fans which watched two seasons of Nizi Project... they are definitely invested in... just check NiziU page on Spotify, they are already doing much better than so many kpop groups.

External Content open.spotify.com

• I honestly think they should stay focused in Japan for now. They are known there, but they haven't exactly conquered the market.

And maybe at the end of this year or next year, release a Korean song if they release any kind of song in a different language.

At this point, I really don't see a reason for them to release a Korean or English song to be honest. It's not like Twice who had TT in Japan. NiziU does not have that much public recognition in Korea, and JYP already has ITZY and another Korean GG in the works. Doesn't make sense for me that they would not fully focus on Japan right now.

Yeah I also think that they have more fans in Japan especially since they are a Japanese group

• They have a 2021 schedule you should maybe check it out

I've posted this month ago...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!