THIS REALLY IS THE YEAR OF SLEEPER HITS OMG

• Even the 2020 songs are sleeper hits.

Over a hundred days after it's release, After School by Weeekly is still reaching new peaks on the charts. The song is starting to go viral in Korea right now

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Aespa is THIS close to an all kill and promotions ended awhile ago

Asap by StayC has continued to hover around the top 10 on all charts despite all the competition

Journey To Atlantis by Laboum has hovered within the top 20 after all this time

Aalow Aalow by Laboum is steadily rising in the charts

Then of course there is Rollin' and We Ride and we know how impactful they were

• I'm not sure what you mean by new chart.

The song has slowly but steadily climbed all the charts even long after promotions ended.

It was in the top 10 on Melon within 4 days of release - it went viral to get it to no.1 on Melon but I don't think that's how a sleeper hit would be defined. It clearly had a lot of hype/attention on debut.

But you're not wrong in general - during the summer SK turn to kpop a lot more.

• I'm not sure what you mean by new chart.

The song has slowly but steadily climbed all the charts even long after promotions ended.

I meant the song was already popular and getting the attention when they released it and not after some time like a sleeper hit. It hit no.1 on other charts which have realtime ranking on first day itself iirc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!