Britney Spears speaks publicly about her conservatorship for the first time including being refused to have a baby by keeping her on IUD

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Ma'am, I'm not here to be anyone's slave," Britney was heard telling the court on the call, adding that while she was still performing, "I wasn't good, I was GREAT."

"I'm so angry I can't sleep, and I am depressed," she added. "I want to be heard .. I want changes and I want changes going forward. I deserve changes."

Britney continued on, telling the court, "I just want my life back, it's been 13 years and it's enough."

"It's enough and it makes no sense at all ... I'm done," she said. "I want to sue my family to be totally honest with you."

"I want to be able to hand pick my own lawyer," she added. "The main reason why I'm here is because I want to end the conservatorship without being evaluated."

• The fact they won’t let her take out her IUD is absolutely heartbreaking. Not only are they emotionally manipulating and abusing her but it‘s gone to physical by now allowing control over her OWN BODY. Absolutely disgusting and I really hope Britney can be freed soon

~ ω

• Official Post

I really hope this shuts down some of the assholes who have been claiming that she didn't want it to end. I'm so tired of hearing "if she didn't want it anymore she would have said so" arguments. The fact that she's still being punished and controlled for something that happened in 2007 is ridiculous. It's heartbreaking and I hope the judge rules to end it.

• Official Post

She's a literal slave, it's so infuriating how her family doesn't see her as anything other than a money-maker. She's literally getting stripped of her basic rights and having stuff done on her AGAINST HER WILL. I'm seriously sick to my stomach, I hope whoever is responsible for this rots in prison and I really do hope Britney gets her life back.

• I really hope this shuts down some of the assholes who have been claiming that she didn't want it to end. I'm so tired of hearing "if she didn't want it anymore she would have said so" arguments. The fact that she's still being punished and controlled for something that happened in 2007 is ridiculous. It's heartbreaking and I hope the judge rules to end it.

She was what... 27 when they literally enslaved her? She spent her 20s, 30s and now 40s like this. Scary :pepe-sad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!