What would you choose? An interesting job/something you like to do or a job that pays better?

• I see… but I agree to what another user here said. I would go for the better paid job. You have better working hours and more free days and with this you can use the money and free time to spend it on your hobbies. This could be way to compensate the lack of interest you might have in the the second job.

I think for the long run. This might be the better. But it’s of course up to you.

As for the first one and the contract you already signed. There is of course a high chance that they might blacklist you for going to early. But you are about to make a life decision here.

This is true.

Also, regarding the blacklisting of an employee for leaving up too early, this all depends on the management and if they choose to blacklist you. Some companies, for example, when they blacklist someone, it's for a limited period of time (like 2-3 years), so it's not certain that a blacklisting will be forever.

As for the manager's choice, this usually depends on what type of person they are. For example, my former group-leader told me that she only blacklisted a person once in her career (for reasons that are more complex) and she also said that if it's a young person (a college student or something like that), she usually expects from them to make mistakes, to change their minds often and whatever, so she doesn't bother with blacklisting or holding a grudge against them.

So yeah, even the blacklisting thing is tricky, as it all depends on the company and the management of that company.

#exo from fearless moonbeam

Edited once, last by didi2802 ().

• Well in your case, maybe you won’t get blacklisted. Do you think the company you signed it could be one of those who would blacklist people that fast ? Maybe you don’t need to worry about this.

So you can choose the other job and well, after a while if it’s absolutely not for you at all, you can still choose to go back to the first job or another company who offers the same job.

Tbh how I see it here. You can’t do much wrong if you choose the better paid job.

• Interesting job, I would rather do the job I enjoy. Money is not everything, time is. Only reason I want to become rich so I could quit my current job and win time and do whatever I want and enjoy.

• Maybe it's because I'm already pretty miserable as it is, (jokes, somewhat), but I prefer having a job/career that I enjoy, at least for the most part. I just can't see myself sacrificing so much of my day to a job where I'm not really enjoying myself. I'm someone who needs motivation, or else I'll give up halfway through. I know life revolves so much around working, because of bills and all other expenses, so I'd like to enjoy what I spend most of my life doing.

ea345ce0012bd5e135557199cecc6df68a5057c4.gif

ninguém como tu

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!