Online class is better than going in-person even with a mask

• It works well, if you truly put in the effort and don't expected to be passed just because. If you sit through your Zoom/Google Classroom lessons and pay attention, you'll be fine.

It's a little less effective for grades Pre-K thru 1st, in my opinion, because parents aren't often able to sit with them through the lesson, and it's difficult to keep the little ones engaged, as well. And often, with assignments, the parents don't really make an effort to correct them with how to hold their pencil, to correctly follow the dotted lines to trace words and letters, don't help them practice their fluency, etc.

That being said, I think it CAN work for early childhood as well, (and I would much rather we were 100% virtual) it's just that, like with older students, not as much effort is being made. Personally, I've seen major successes coming from our students who are virtual and whose parents are really going above and beyond to complement the lessons with their own time and patience with them. I know it's not easy for everyone, but just my two cents. (Sorry it's lengthy.)

ea345ce0012bd5e135557199cecc6df68a5057c4.gif

ninguém como tu

• this was the joke at my hospital past March, imagen having a nurse who never “worked” at a hospital until after graduation. theory does not equates real life

anyways as someone who uses mask for 12 hours shifts I can tell you you get used to wearing a mask quickly and mask don’t affect normal oxygen intake so you not gonna asphyxiate for the masks

• this was the joke at my hospital past March, imagen having a nurse who never “worked” at a hospital until after graduation. theory does not equates real life

anyways as someone who uses mask for 12 hours shifts I can tell you you get used to wearing a mask quickly and mask don’t affect normal oxygen intake so you not gonna asphyxiate for the masks

Personally i see no issues wearing a mask just a couple of hours a day, let alone a couple of hours a week

wearing a mask and it being uncomfortable shouldnt be an excuse against having at least a few normal classes to deliver the 'blended learning' they promised us

• I voted yes

BUT as a dental student - who is going to graduate next year, I really needed this year of practical experience to set my skills in stone

Now I feel like I’m super behind

But I’m not too stressed I can just relearn and pick it all up again in the future And EVERYONE else is in the same boat

For theory I’m loving these online classes!!! No stress about writing around between lesson, I’m not nearly as tired, I can sit and just grab food if I’m hungry without any disturbance lmao it’s great

• as a teacher, the second option is only better if it's laboratory or something similar such as research paper / thesis oral defense because it's damn hard to conduct those online.

But the best thing would be for this pandemic to end so that we can all go back to school and attend classes normally. And maybe I can also finally enroll in grad school.

Boredom brought me here.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!