Lisa solo debut, please YG do it now

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hermes101

Changed the title of the thread from “Lisa solo debutt” to “Lisa solo debut, please YG do it now”.
  • I thought things were going to change after all the content and music Blackpink released last year, but I was dumb to think that. YG artists have barely released any music so far this year it's insane. Both Rose and Lisa could have released solos already this year. July would have been perfect for a group comeback and anniversary content, and then Jisoo's solo in August or October, and then another potential group comeback in quarter 4. At this rate, we probably won't even get a group comeback this year. At least Rose had quite a bit of promotions for her solo.

• I thought things were going to change after all the content and music Blackpink released last year, but I was dumb to think that. YG artists have barely released any music so far this year it's insane. Both Rose and Lisa could have released solos already this year. July would have been perfect for a group comeback and anniversary content, and then Jisoo's solo in August or October, and then another potential group comeback in quarter 4. At this rate, we probably won't even get a group comeback this year. At least Rose had quite a bit of promotions for her solo.

I See Lisa debut in October 2021

2 group comebacks and 3 solos in one year? That's a lot even for JYP lol it's not very realistic.

• 2 group comebacks and 3 solos in one year? That's a lot even for JYP lol it's not very realistic.

I believe 1 group comeback and 3 solos are reasonable actually. Pretty sure SM is about to do it, and they have like twice the number of artists.

Wendy and Joy debuted solo, RV is about to have a group comeback and I wouldn’t be surprised if Seulgi debuts solo towards the end of the year.

YG could of had rose debut in December/January, Lisa April/May, group comeback in summer and then Jisoo late this year. YG has released hardly any music this year.

• i hope they do it like august/september.... bcs girlie wont survive july if she debuts with a sexy/mature concept. she gon tank in the charts if she does that since she's easily the least popular bp member in korea.. but yeah i want to see her solo so bad

WOULD YOU LIKE?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!