Idols should get the vaccine

• i'm betting 99% of idols already have or want to but can't get it for some reason. i highly doubt there are too many anti-vaxx idols

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• Are users seriously saying people domtahve to get the vaccin if they don't feel like it? You guys are idiots. The vaccine is there to heavily halt or more or less kill off the virusvia here immunity. If lots people don't vaccinate then it means it's out in the wild and can either still infect people (vaccines don't fully prevent the virus but can greatly reduce its effects including you know, not killing people) or the potential to mutate into more potent versions like it has with UK, Brazilian and Indian variants which may become resistant to current vaccines.

Anyone who doesn't get a vaccine withouy a legit medical reason (taking immunosuppressants, weak immune system, pregnant etc) is a potential danger to others through their stupidity or sellfishness

I highly encourage everyone to get the vaccine, but I'm not about to force someone do to so or shame them for not getting it. The choice has to be theirs. Forcing someone to do something to their body that they don't want to doesn't sit right with me.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• I highly encourage everyone to get the vaccine, but I'm not about to force someone do to so or shame them for not getting it. The choice has to be theirs. Forcing someone to do something to their body that they don't want to doesn't sit right with me.

There shouldn't be a choice, vaccines should be mandatory (exclusions for those I mentioned) same as how MRR vaccine is for babies. It benefits both sides, you don't get infected and you don't infect others. If someone doesn't want to get it without a valid reason they should be shamed, like I said their a potential risk to everyone around them.

• There shouldn't be a choice, vaccines should be mandatory (exclusions for those I mentioned) same as how MRR vaccine is for babies. It benefits both sides, you don't get infected and you don't infect others. If someone doesn't want to get it without a valid reason they should be shamed, like I said their a potential risk to everyone around them.

We'll have to disagree on that. I feel that I don't have any right to tell someone else what to do to their body.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

Edited once, last by horizonshard ().

• They have to get the vaccine, no matter what

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

no. getting the vaccine is a choice for them to make.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!