Should sharing corona vaccine side-effects and death be illegal?

• Should sharing corona vaccine side-effects and death be illegal? 6

1. Yes (0) 0%
    2. No (6) 100%

I knew this was going to happen (I made a thread on it), people rushing to the internet to describe their vaccine side-effects. They are all over reddit. Unfortunately this is causing a lot of people to stop getting their vaccine. The only reasonable solution is to make it illegal to report on vaccine deaths/side-effects until 99% of the people in the country got vaccinated completely, like in Israel. I swear I will go to change.org and make a petition to have the politicians to pass this law.

• bruh that'll just make it worse

If the government is censoring what you say

a) freedom of speech out the window

b) people are going to be even more scared

----"if the government forbade them to speak about it , what are they covering up?"

• Uh no.... if you are a stupid enough person to make a decision like that based on he said she said, then you have no hope in life anyway

Freedom of speech

And also that would be with holding information from the public and then people might get vaccinated without knowing the bad parts of it that no one can deny are there and absolutely real

• wait what? i thought the vaccines are tested so you don't die

Well they were tested but in the US at least they didn't do all the tests or do the proper amount of test timing to see if anything pops up on the people they tested it on, so we don't know for sure all the bad things. They skipped quite a few tests

• Side effects should always be known. If people are fine taking tehri own prescribed medication with potential side effects like headaches, compromised immune system or their dick falling off then I don't see why people get so worked up over relatively mild side effects from vaccines.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!