I am BACK! To promote the most talented, pretty, underrated bunch of girls I ever stan.

• After IZONE. I stopped going on here or dive into KPOP that much. But my good friend recommended me a GG to stan. And boy I am happy to say that it was the best decision I have ever made. Introducing Fromis_9.

They are the most talented, pretty, funniest, entertaining, genuine, sweetest and underrated bunch of individual I have ever stan.

IF YOU HAVE THE TIME, PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT AND POSSIBLY BECOME A FAN. THEY ARE THE FUNNIEST BUNCH OF GIRLS.

TRIGGER WARNING: VISUAL THAT COULD KILL.

Consist of 9 members:

LEE SAEROM(Leader)

pasted-from-clipboard.jpg

SONG HAYOUNG(Lead Vocalist)

JANG GYURI (Face Of The Group)

PARK JIWON(Main Vocalist)

ROH JISUN(Center)

LEE SEOYEON(Main Rapper)

LEE CHAEYOUNG(Main Dancer)

LEE NAGYUNG (Lead Dancer)

BAEK JIHEON(Maknae)

Look at how talented they are:

Our Main Rapper, Songwriter, Composer and also the prettiest member in the group imo:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Our Main Vocal and the funniest member and my bias:

Ariana Grande?! JO YURI from IZONE was recording the video. MAIN VOCALIST GATHERING TOGETHER.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My favorite cover

THE CUTEST SHXT IVE SEEN IN MY LIFE!!! :lover2:

My favorite acoustic performance, the song was not completed yet during that time. They can also play guitar, piano. Now thats a real musician.

Our Precious baby maknae:

She was a classmate with my bias AHN YUJIN in IZONE for a while.

The cutest maknae in any group.

Some of MY FAVORITE SONGS:

Song written and composed by our LEE SEOYEON.

Song written and Composed by SONG HAYOUNG and PARK JIWON:

Stream WE GO. Summer SOTY.

• Fromis_9 is an amazing and underrated group. Jiwon is my bias, her voice color is so unique and lovely. These days, I watch a lot Jisun ASMR videos. I love them. To Heart and Love Bomb are bubblegum pop perfection.

Same. Jiwon is also my bias. She is just a very likable person. Extremely funny. And also, her voice is just PERFECTION.

I just started to stan them like 2 weeks ago. And Ive been obsessed with them since. Watching their VLIVE, their shows, Channel9, FM 1.24, everything.

• Same. Jiwon is also my bias. She is just a very likable person. Extremely funny. And also, her voice is just PERFECTION.

I just started to stan them like 2 weeks ago. And Ive been obsessed with them since. Watching their VLIVE, their shows, Channel9, FM 1.24, everything.

I am a casual fan because I was a bit disappointed in their last two albums but I feel like I could fall into the rabbit hole if I check their content.

8zf-yB.gif   

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!