OMG - Closer

• I just discovered this song last night whilst watching something from MMTG...

I really like this song...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I used to watch the dance performance mv a lot. It’s definitely one of omg’s most well liked songs both in and out of the fandom

• One of their best songs ever

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

These 2 songs complete the trilogy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• since I don't knonw much about OMG and this song - was this a fandom favourite???

did the fandom and GP like it???

(it was a bit before my time)

closer was loved by alot of people, fans and non fans alike loved the song and also highly praised their choreo for this song back in the day.

External Content twitter.com

there were numerus articles written about it also.

• wow...interesting thanks...

• Here's another for you to try.

My favorite from them.

• still watching/listening to their live music show performances and even the japanese version...

• here's the japanese version

• Add this to your live performance lists.

One of the best.

• since I don't knonw much about OMG and this song - was this a fandom favourite???

did the fandom and GP like it???

(it was a bit before my time)

This was there second song. It was received better than Cupid and deservedly so in my opinion. This is the song that made me like them. OMG wasn't too well received until 2019 when they blew up because of Queendom. They were actually slightly behind Lovelies at that time but after 2019 they just shot past most groups and are now a very solid A tear group. But as for a fan favorite. If you were a fan of OMG back then yes it was but it didn't really bring in a lot of new fans.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!