woo!ah! has potential to be next Oh My Girl

• I said it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I see this rather with StayC but with better songs I think that they might get really popular

STAYC girls are safe, they already sold 62k of Staydom, and ASAP is charting so well even being #11 on Melon for those last days. They also already got those cosmetic brand CF's so in my opinion success is already there.

With woo!ah! They still have everything to achieve, get all their "firsts".

• i doubt at this point of their career Oh My girl already had some attention with closer

As someone who followed OMG early on I have to disagree. Closer was liked a lot by the fandom, but it did nothing on the charts. Also Woo!ah! is the first group of a new company. OMG already had a small headstart because of B1A4.

• STAYC girls are safe, they already sold 62k of Staydom, and ASAP is charting so well even being #11 on Melon for those last days. They also already got those cosmetic brand CF's so in my opinion success is already there.

With woo!ah! They still have everything to achieve, get all their "firsts".

I get that but they are not that close to pull off a OMG than StayC. Yes, StayC has good sales and popularity but they still have to achieve a few things

• As someone who followed OMG early on I have to disagree. Closer was liked a lot by the fandom, but it did nothing on the charts. Also Woo!ah! is the first group of a new company. OMG already had a small headstart because of B1A4.

LMAOO don't worry i follow OMG since their debut so i know what i'm talking about

and i stand by my point, if we compare both group at the same time, OMG was already more well know even if you take out the fact that they are from the same company than B1A4

and no Closer wasn't just like by the fandom, and even if it didn't chart, it still gave some exposure to OMG among the GP thanks to post on theqoo and pann praising their original formation and the originality in their choregraphy

it was a hot topic when people made the post about OMG chore copying the zodiac sign, and make a lot of people outside of the fandom take an interest in OMG and this interest was just confirm by how international fans were liking their next songs like Liar liar and windy day

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I would agree that woo!ah! are in a similar position right now to early OMG... A great GG waiting for that moment.

They are a group of charismatic girls that have a very special GENUINE chemistry who have skill levels and a stage presence that is all way underrated. Their discography is great and their MVs fun. They work super hard (with the support of NV who are a great company and clearly all in on their girls). I get the same feeling watching and supporting these girls as I did when OMG arrived.

I loved that Arin recently mentioned woo!ah! in an interview and how much she enjoys them but while peer support is essential (it was for OMG over the struggle years), what woo!ah! need though is that breakthrough... Not a viral hit like Momoland but something that will create a larger solid long lasting fandom... A Queendom moment.

StayC are to woo!ah! what Gfriend were to OMG. A musically similar group that has hit the hype wave and are sucking a lot of the air out of the room. Like OMG to GFriend though, I also prefer woo!ah! to StayC at this point.

(No hate to StayC, they are great and have achieved an organic success that is amazing for a non big label GG, it's just a personal preference).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!