Brave Girls 1st day sales already surpassed 26k copies on hanteo! How much will they sell?

• How much will Brave Girls Summer Queen sell? 17

1. 30-40k (2) 12%
    2. 50-65k (11) 65%
    3. 70-85k (4) 24%

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is amazing! I'm so happy for them, I didn't really expect them to sell so much during the whole promo cycle, I'm glad people are actually spending money supporting them.

Ktown preorder numbers were around 25k so I think it for sure will surpass 30k today. I'm guessing maybe 40k during the promo cycle and 50k before the year ends? I'm expecting to be surprised

• looking at this

people are already waiting

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

which means that if sales are already this good then...

if song will be catchy. not even a super hit then sales especially in South Korea might be really good, and we know how it works, when a group sales/chart well in Korea, then also quickly builds fanbase.

With this I will be genuinely surprised if they will surpass 50k sales in first week because this will mean that Rollin really gave them a second life, not only by CF's but also in terms of future.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Here are the previous predictions by AKPoppers. I already flopped by saying 20k - 30k I underestimated them

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!