Why is JYP so lenient towards Nayeon's stalker?

• Of course his threats should be taken seriously.

But I think his 5 minutes of fame was up and needed a way to keep getting attention so he went all out and threatened to kill her.

Which I honestly dont think he would. A threat of this magnitude is the only way he can stay in the news.

• You can't do much about a person living in another country. Technically, he hasn't broken any laws in South Korea, so they can't charge him for anything. Unless he has explicitly made threats, he still hasn't broken any laws, so they're not going to pursue further action.

If he comes near them again, they could place a restraining order against him, but right now, that's not necessary due to South Korea's current travel restrictions. It's also possible they already have a restraining order against him, but chose not to publicize it.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t he break the law when he leaked Chaeyoung’s phone number? I think they could arrest him for that if he returns to Korea. But yes it’s a shame, despite how incredibly disturbing his behavior is, that legally there’s not a lot that can be done.

• Which if you read the article states that it was withdrawn because it couldn't actually be served to him. Stating Nayeon "stopped it" is disingenuous. She had no other option.

• I don't know why people don't understand that there is not much else that JYPE can do by the law. Only other thing they can do is hire some mafia to take care of him.

• I'm not sure if there's any law against that, but there should be if there isn't already one. JYP Entertainment actually did have a restraining order placed on him, but, according to them, Nayeon submitted a request to have it withdrawn. The reason or reasons weren't made public.

They were made public.

"The restraining order injunction is a civil case, but due to issues with processing, we plan to drop that injunction for now. We will resume that injunction when [the stalker] enters the country again."

• Jxsh is Rich and White. His dad is a politician and well known in Germany. He could be doing anything or get access to different German models but he’ll rather stalk a Korean artist and harass people online.

• i don't even think he can travel to Korea because he will get arrested at the airport. My main concern is when Twice tour in different countries they should stay away from Germany juts to be safe.

then they should stay away from any country outside korea

that stalker can travel anywhere in europe or america heck even asian countries outside korea, the only way nayeon wont be near that stalker is if she locks herself in korea and never travel outside

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!