TWICE - Intro + Alcohol-Free performance + Fancams - Music Bank - 11.06.21

• So beautiful :lovec:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by bartkun ().

• bartkun

Changed the title of the thread from “TWICE - Intro + Alcohol-Free performance on Music Bank - 11.06.21” to “TWICE - Intro + Alcohol-Free performance + Fancams - Music Bank - 11.06.21”.
  • I didn't even watch Jihyo's fan cam but know I'm about to be blown away. She was SHINING in the group live stage that I saw. Her hair yesterday was perfect. Her hair today is perfect. Jihyo is honestly perfect.

• External Content twitter.com

• "Also my Music Bank fancam isn't uploaded, not cus of my neck TTT they filmed it at a low angle so it came out as a little costume (?) embarrassing (?) [Inappropriate] so they politely asked me just now and we agreed not to post it! kekeke"

But what does that mean exactly? I just went and watched the group fancam video, focusing the entire time on Nayeon, and could see nothing wrong.

• the amount of serotonin i get from watching their performances... :pepelove1:

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒
    · • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

you were the main character in a movie called me 𐐪♡𐑂

8d01524e981eb084270058cd816cb4e93351dfbf.gifv8117c7fafb72d48a62646133596fc81181bd2ed9.gifv

• But what does that mean exactly? I just went and watched the group fancam video, focusing the entire time on Nayeon, and could see nothing wrong.

She was clarifying that it wasn’t because of her having neck pain.

Fans were worried because few days ago she said about having neck pain.

So, they thought she didn’t want her fancam to be available because of being insecure about her performance which happened to Jeongyeon during More & More era.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!