HELP: I need help finding something! Please help me!!

• So there is this clip of BTS Yoongi going "Next level next level" to a camera, and he's got no makeup on and I think he's a lil tipsy and I think they were playing video games or something and I think it's from one of their shows, not BTS Run (I don't think) but In the Soop or something but I need to find this please so if you know what I'm talking about, please help me!

• this?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• this?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

No, I'm pretty sure all he said was NExt Level over and over but it wasn't this time, it was when they were playing video games and I think it's night time and he's a lil drunk and he has no makeup, that beautiful face oh my gosh, and it was recent

• JaedaKim

Changed the title of the thread from “This is a weird request for help but I need to find something and I can't soSo ther” to “HELP: I need help finding something! Please help me!!”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!