I need to rant for a sec

• WHY CAN'T ANYONE EVER BE HAPPY WITH WHAT THE COMPANIES GIVE YOU?! I mean I know the companies let fans down a lot and they make mistakes, but so does everyone and no person or industry is perfect so why do fans expect the kpop companies to be perfect? Don't you know how hard people work? How many hours we work?

Ok deep breath, I'm not trying to be rude but everything the companies do is never enough. There are always people who are never satisfied with the hard work the companies do. I get that things aren't always as you want them and I know that it's frustrating but it's even more frustrating to be someone who works their a** off day in and day out to try and make all that comes out of the company the best it can be when no one is even happy and nothing the companies do is enough.

When scandals happen, the companies says no comment and everyone says how bad of a company they must be to not even comment, the company denies the statement and yall say how dare they lie, the company confirms something and fans scream their minds out and lose their sh!t.

I don't know how to make you happy and I'm just really tired

• I mean we could at least acknowledge the effort that the staff & company put in to make comebacks/plans for the fans. Work does go into these things, they just don't randomly happen.

But then again, some companies are the opposite of this and don't really put the effort in.

Kudos to you though for talking about this <3:claps:

work in progress

• I mean we could at least acknowledge the effort that the staff & company put in to make comebacks/plans for the fans. Work does go into these things, they just don't randomly happen.

But then again, some companies are the opposite of this and don't really put the effort in.

Kudos to you though for talking about this <3:claps:

Exactly, thank you!

Just curious though, what companies do you mean when you say they don't put in effort

• It's kind of alarming when they keep making the same mistakes for years though.

It is alarming but then again, it's not always the same people in the same companies or jobs so it's not one person who made a mistake and them is making it again, but yeah I get it. What are some mistakes that keep happening?

• I do agree with you. Kpop stans especially have a hate boner towards the companies and ngl in these trends I also criticize companies a lot. We will never know the actual story of the decisions made by the companies and yet fans like us overreact to trend it on Twitter. Fans should sometimes give a break to those who are really trying to work hard.

On the other hand some companies do need some common sense because they ruin their idols and their music.

• It is alarming but then again, it's not always the same people in the same companies or jobs so it's not one person who made a mistake and them is making it again, but yeah I get it. What are some mistakes that keep happening?

What fans most complain about is unfair line distribution, for example. I get that it's not the same producers for each album a kpop group puts out, but it's a little suspicious when an idol gets little to no lines/screentime in every comeback. And I think us fans should be vocal about it.

• What fans most complain about is unfair line distribution, for example. I get that it's not the same producers for each album a kpop group puts out, but it's a little suspicious when an idol gets little to no lines/screentime in every comeback. And I think us fans should be vocal about it.

That is true and it is a problem and while you were right about the producer part, it may also be that the idols voice doesn't fit with the style of music the group does to the MPO's liking enough to give a lot of lines, which is also a problem

• That is true and it is a problem and while you were right about the producer part, it may also be that the idols voice doesn't fit with the style of music the group does to the MPO's liking enough to give a lot of lines, which is also a problem

Yes, it's pretty unfair, especially in large groups. :sadr:

But I agree with you that fans tend to cross the line with their constant complaining.

• I do understand your pain :pepepizza: but this whole "hate" companies get is bc some idols do complain to fans about how they are not being totally on pair with the companies plans and how they are somewhat frustrated about how the companies are managing them/dealing with them.

Just look at BP, in their world tour Jennie "shaded" the company saying how they would sing more if they had more songs. In Running man she and Jisoo almost "begged" to have more comebacks and music. The pinks always shaded and stated how they want to have more music and freedom in this aspect. How do you think fans will take these statements? For sure things are better, but fans will just be satisfied when their full album contains more than 8 songs. :clown:

Almost every group out there are made some statements about how their companies are managing them poorly or how they would like to be more promoted and things like these.

This whole circus is contributed by the idols themselves. Fans will "find" the culprits and this whole hate starts.

Kuddos to the companies for working hard, but if an idol have a valid reclamation then yes, something must be wrong.

• I agree, some companies aren't ding enough to keep their idols happy and then the fans aren't happy, but it's really hard to keep everyone happy, it's a give and take industry that full of a lot of negotiation. BP should've had more music, that's for sure, but there are very few cases where the companies are really truely not even trying

• ehhh I see what you mean, but I strongly feel that how fans react to companies decisions should be evaluated on a case by case basis. Yes, there are a lot of times where fans might be nitpicky or have mad high expectations, but there are also a lot of times where a company skimps out and just doesn't do a good job at promoting their idols or giving the fans the bang for their buck.

For example, YG promised to give Rose an album like about 5 years ago I believe? And yeah we got it, and I love both the songs like many other Blinks, but 2 songs being advertised as an album does not sit right with me. Along with the fact that we had to wait 5 whole years for it.

In cases like this, and many others, it's important to call out companies so they can do better. Yes the people who run them are human and make mistakes, but that doesn't mean they are immune to criticism. It is a good thing to tell them what they can be better at. As consumers, companies should want to know what we want to a degree. I think as long as you aren't a dick about it, and not personally attacking anyone, there really shouldn't be an issue.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I agree, some companies aren't ding enough to keep their idols happy and then the fans aren't happy, but it's really hard to keep everyone happy, it's a give and take industry that full of a lot of negotiation. BP should've had more music, that's for sure, but there are very few cases where the companies are really truely not even trying

the way you just made me even more sad :pepe-sad: true facts op. True facts.

But yes, companies work a lot and fans need to stop hating for no reason as some idols do say they are satisfied with their promotions, but fans still go full hating ?? In these cases the problem is totally in the fans side.

I think some companies are really doing their best to the artists and for this I'm grateful, but my ult faves is BP so imagine my suffering? :peperain:

Anyways, a difficult topic with both sides wrong sometimes.

• the way you just made me even more sad :pepe-sad: true facts op. True facts.

But yes, companies work a lot and fans need to stop hating for no reason as some idols do say they are satisfied with their promotions, but fans still go full hating ?? In these cases the problem is totally in the fans side.

I think some companies are really doing their best to the artists and for this I'm grateful, but my ult faves is BP so imagine my suffering? :peperain:

Anyways, a difficult topic with both sides wrong sometimes.

True true, the sad facts we have to live with :pepecry:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!