Which song from your favorite group is overhyped ? Which one is under-hyped ?

• For BTS, I would say that Dyonisus is seen as a masterpiece and it's... okay. I admit I kinda skip it sometimes when it comes up on my spotify playlist X/ I don't have a specific reason to dislike it, I just don't vibe with it, and I feel like they have a lot of better songs, so I'm not sure why the fandom is so hang up on this one.

but this dyonisus?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:suggestiver:

• A.C.E

Overhyped: Non

Underrated: Every like wtf why? Their songs are so good and it was even said they made one of the most meaningfull KPop songs of 2020 but still nobody seems to care (except maybe Steven Aoki, who chose to work with them) so pls listen to their entire discography guys ;(

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Overhyped, Fairy of Shampoo. It's a great song, but I grown tired hearing it after a week

External Content youtu.be

Underrated

Can't We Just Leave the Monster Alive. I rarely found Moa who talk about this song :cryingk: It's still on my playlist, and the performance looks fun.

External Content youtu.be

Yes, Can't We Just Leave the Monster Alive is so good!

• Izone : Overhyped : Secret Story of the Swan

Underhyped : Clearly Violeta

Fromis_9 : Overhyped : None (Only Love Bomb and maybe Fun have hype and its too little)

Underhyped : every song, mos tlikely dkdk the most

April : Overhyped : Do they even have hype ?

Underhyped : Oh! my mistake

Loona : Overhyped : Why Not? (too pushed like the song of the decade by the fandom but honestly thats why we love orbits)

Underhyped : Hi High/ Favorite

Exo : Overhyped : Ko Ko Bop

Underhyped : Power/Lotto

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!