how do I know if bullying will happen or not

• because how do we truely know that these idols are good people?

what if we are supporting scumbags without even knowing.

are there signs to know that idols love eachother.

the Kpop industry is dark

this is why i dislike when fans call kpop idols their "safe place" and their "emotional support kpop boy"

like??? kpop should NEVER be taken that seriously! We don't know these people! Don't get too emotionally invested. They are strangers.

Edit: I guess it's kinda hypocritical of me to say this when I'm literally in love with Hongjoong LOL. But I admit that I don't know him. He could be a douche. What do I know?

FGAeoPEaAAYnrRq?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Edited once, last by silver25 ().

• because how do we truely know that these idols are good people?

what if we are supporting scumbags without even knowing.

are there signs to know that idols love eachother.

the Kpop industry is dark

yes. but just because people have bullied people before doesn't mean they haven't changed. but on the other hand, what if they're still bullies. you never know ig

• I generally think:

1. They're people, so they will make mistakes and their mistakes will probably look different from your mistakes; every fact that you know, you have learned at some point, even if it was so long ago you don't remember it. I try to be cautious about faulting for someone for "not knowing" something that "everyone knows." Relevant comic.

2. People can act differently with people. It can be both true that Idol is a jerk to PersonA and is a nice person to PersonB. Just because PersonB says that Idol never acted like that with them and they "can't believe it!" that doesn't discount PersonA's experiences. And given that I don't actually know any of the people involved, it's not my place to make commentary on what someone is thinking in their head; I can only comment and judge on their acts.

2A. It's generally good to learn that no one knows what's going on in your head and people can only observe and judge the things you say and do. You may have a narrative about yourself that no one around you would agree with (positive or negative; maybe you go around telling yourself how worthless you are, but other people would say you're amazing and helpful).

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• You don’t lol. You won’t ever know if these idols are good people just like I won’t get to know the real “twice” since I don’t know them personally, only what I’m consume to see.

K-pop is basically built on a fake persona and fans eat that up. Just know not everyone is showing who they really are because that would break the whole premise. At the end of day people make mistakes, you can choose to believe they changed or go about your day. There’s no answer here because we don’t know if they really changed lol. These idols can probably go on a pr management where they be nice in disguise to help their new image.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• well they are either bullies or they are not bullies

and unless one has evidence that they are then the benefit of the doubt and certain defamation laws means that they aren't...

ie. someone is not a bully until proven to be a bully

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!