Knetz and ifans are both wrong when it comes to idol dating

• Knetz will believe dating rumors or news but overdramatize it. They know idols date but they expect them to not get caught so they don't break their 'required' illusions about them.

ifans on the other end prefer to automatically disbelief rumors and even verified news, sometimes coming up with conspiracy theories; as if they were government plots. Basically they like to keep the illusion that their biases are virginal or just engage in LGBT relationships with each other.

The fact is idols date often, some date more than others. They SHOULDN'T be required to hide their dating to extreme degrees, but because of the fan culture they know it could affect their careers and give grief to their companies. Idols shouldn't be babied or thought of as too innocent for dating even one person. They are human beings like you. Just think, if you were a attractive and charming idol surrounded by attractive people, at the time of your life your hormones are raging, and the only thing you really need to do is give someone your KKT name. What would you be doing? The pressures of idol life are enough, they can probably find a lot of releases from stress through dating and being with people facing similar circumstances.

• I don't care if idols date but I do care when people say two idols are dating when there is definite proof that they are not.

I wouldn't even care about "debunks". Twice fans have been hardcore debunking the Mina x Bam Bam pic was fake but the company admit it was real. They have been debunking Jennie x Kai news before yet it came out true. Nobody should waste time trying to 'prove' or 'disprove'. Just nod and move on

• Honesty I will just say this: Their dating life is none of our business, so I don't get why some fans are eager to know whether or not an idol is dating. Let's just leave their private life alone.

work in progress

• Knetz will believe dating rumors or news but overdramatize it. They know idols date but they expect them to not get caught so they don't break their 'required' illusions about them.

ifans on the other end prefer to automatically disbelief rumors and even verified news, sometimes coming up with conspiracy theories; as if they were government plots. Basically they like to keep the illusion that their biases are virginal or just engage in LGBT relationships with each other.

The fact is idols date often, some date more than others. They SHOULDN'T be required to hide their dating to extreme degrees, but because of the fan culture they know it could affect their careers and give grief to their companies. Idols shouldn't be babied or thought of as too innocent for dating even one person. They are human beings like you. Just think, if you were a attractive and charming idol surrounded by attractive people, at the time of your life your hormones are raging, and the only thing you really need to do is give someone your KKT name. What would you be doing? The pressures of idol life are enough, they can probably find a lot of releases from stress through dating and being with people facing similar circumstances.

so true about Knetz. We know about want tell you unless we need to let everyone know which is never.

Ifans need to stop with calling people gay/lesbian as soon as dating news breaks out. They are not many LGBTQ+ people in the world and not every idol is part of LGBTQ+.

Idols are dating and some are dating other idols. The right response should be it's is none of our business and please leave them alone.

• Honesty I will just say this: Their dating life is none of our business, so I don't get why some fans are eager to know whether or not an idol is dating. Let's just leave their private life alone.

Right. But they push the "they're not dating" angle too hard and just adding fuel the issue. If they just said, "it's none of your business, worry about your own life" to others it would die down faster. Because the other side then tries to come up with their own proofs and try to "win an argument" over the private lives of someone.

• Well. Sometimes is nothing there to believe in the first place. Like with Ryujin and that guy (I dont remember the name). The same phone cases, the same airpods? Is ridiculous. It bothers me how this "news" with no proofs are even discussed in the first place.
    Now, about your post , maybe both Knetz and ifans are wrong about dating rumors. But when an idol dates the ones who lose their shit are mostly K-fans. Some of them are fucking crazy, pshyco crazy :pepe-cut:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!