Would the HYBENGG be more successful labeled as a BH group over a SM group?

• So Source's brand is kind of in the toilet right now with how things went down with GFriend. I'm not really sure how GFriend fans or the GP will react to a new gg debuting with them anytime soon. And with the way the 4th gen gg market is filling up quickly with monsters like Itzy/Aespa/StayC/Weeekly/etc, I feel like groups are gonna need something big to standout. Being BTS's first female juniors would definitely create some hype.

It obviously isn't as easy as just jumping over to a different sub-label -- SM would probably need to dissolve -- but I do think being a BHGG would lead to more success than being a Source group would.

• Tbh, I don't see the function or use of Source Music now that their only group has left. I've heard that a number of Source Music employees already left the past 2 months.

If Source Music and BH were gaming companies, Source Music would've been dissolved and its staff relocated by now.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• i don’t think the ngg would do well tbh even under the BH label brand. they’ve been teasing them since late 2019 and it’s literally been two years and still no sign of them... it’s k-wording the hype especially when there’s so many amazing gg’s from other companies (itzy, aespa, weeekly, stayc etc.) that are doing well. if they want armys to token stan a ngg, they should’ve debuted them sooner because lots of armys are fans or casual listeners of the gg’s mentioned above

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!