Non-MOA opinion about TXT " Eternity" Album

• The album is definitely less solid than Freeze

there's some good and other less good song but even the best Bsides of the album wouldn't make me want to replay them as much than the bsides in Freeze

My ranking :

1. Can't you see me ( best song of the album, the song would have been much better without the little part who stand out to much in comparison of the other part of the song, but in general the song is good)

2. Fairy of Shampoo ( i didn't think i would like it when i first listen to it because it sounded like a normal bsides, but i love the old vibe of the song )

3. Drama

4.Maze in the mirror

5. Puma

6. Eternally ( after listening to eternally i don't want to see anybody tell me that they like the song at first listen and then the next time a messy song from another artist drop will criticize it, i definitely stan messy song with structure who change , but this song is 2 song in 1, there's no transition between the 2 songs, so when i listen to it i really thought that i click on something and change of music but no, it's so weird how they go from a ballad song to a more upbeat song with no build up )

Songs i'll add to my playlist :

- Can't you see me

- fairy of shampoo

song i would listen again but not add to my playlist :

- drama

forgettable song :

-puma

-maze in the mirror

Special mention to Eternally, because i wouldn't add this song to my playlist or listen to it again

but i can't even classify the song in forgettable, but if you like it or not it definitely left an impact on any listener

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• Thank you for listening.

:pepelove1:

The way you described Eternally was perfect! I freaked out when first time I heard it, it has to be the weirdest song they made and no, I didn’t liked it at first. I fell in love after listening it a lot of times. First the slow part I loved…then the fast part…then I started to enjoy the no transition between the parts lol I would love them singing it in live but it would be a total riot.

:cryingr:

Fairy of shampoo is amazing. Originally it was an old song and they really did a good job at keeping the old vibe but adding the modern flavour to it. Yeonjun wrote the rap part to it, it wasn’t originally in the song.

Maze in the mirror was a grower for me. I didn’t think I will like it. Lol

I put this here it’s up to you if you wanna watch it or not. This is my favorite clip of Yeonjun and the closest we will get to live Eterally. Also shows what a clown he is.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• First the slow part I loved…then the fast part…then I started to enjoy the no transition between the parts lol I would love them singing it in live but it would be a total riot.

the i loved the slow part and i thought it was a really cute ballad

but the no build up transition to a more upbeat part really took me by surprise and it didn't help that i was driving while listening to the song

Fairy of shampoo is amazing. Originally it was an old song and they really did a good job at keeping the old vibe but adding the modern flavour to it. Yeonjun wrote the rap part to it, it wasn’t originally in the song.

I knew it that it was an old song, the instru gave me some old vibe, it really gave me feelings that it a song who would fit perfectly in a cabaret

also the way they were singing some part, it really remind me the way some old singer use to sing

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• Yeah I agree with the Freeze tie part. I calmed down after the first day and I have to say it’s fighting for the favorite album title with Eternity.

My ranking is similar to yours

1. CYSM

2. Fairy of shampoo

3. Maze in the mirror

4.Puma

5.Eternally

6. Drama

• :OO

Puma TXT best song ??????????????????????

OK let me go edit my comment about your thread " rate my txt top songs"

after hearing this i can't give you more than 4/10 sorry

• Lmao listening Eternally while driving must have been a shock. That song should come with a manual for first time listeners.

• Least favorite album besides Freeze (tho i need more time to listen to it). CYSM took awhile to grow on me also. But overall only added Puma, CYSM, and Drama to library.

• Btw there was a member if i remember clearly in fairy of shampoo in the chorus who was going into higher notes while singing, in the second part of the second chorus

Who is it ?????

• Btw there was a member if i remember clearly in fairy of shampoo in the chorus who was going into higher notes while singing

Who is it ?????

Lemme listen quickly. It was most likely Taehyun but I wanna make sure I’m not lying…

Yes, Taehyun. He did it in live too.

Here is the original song if anybody curious.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I want this on my playlist but apple doesn’t have it.

• i wasn’t too big on puma at first too but i started appreciating it more after the mv and performance dropped! these things change your perspective a lot. the song has an extremely deep meaning too. it’s based on a real story of a puma escaping a zoo in korea and instead of capturing it, they shot it down and killed it. it sparked a huge outrage. they’ve interpreted this story in their own way. something like moving out to the real word but facing lots of hate and criticism. you’ve already given the whole album a listen and that’s already so nice of you but if you do have the time, i think you should check these out too!! i can promise you that it’s a grower

also, this album places fourth for me out of the five albums txt have released. i’m fond of the b-sides especially the bridge in mitm and the entire fairy of shampoo song, but the title track just wasn’t for me lol. i feel like a flop for saying this but it’s my least favorite txt song ever. including all their b-sides too ;(

• TDC: Eternity is definetely a good album, though it isn't their best album of them for me personally, it's their 3rd best album. Eventhough I don't think it's their strongest; it has Drama, which I think is their best B-side track in their whole discography. There's just something about this song that I love, it's funkiness, the energy, and also the choreo. They also really seemed to enjoy their performance when they performed this song. Their smiles and expressions seemed so natural, they really enjoyed themselves on this particular stage, it's definetely one of their best performances.

External Content www.youtube.com

Song Ranking:

Drama

Fairy of Shampoo

Can't you see me

Maze in the mirror

Eternally

Puma

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!