Kpop Surgery secrets [ U’re not ugly just broke]

• Some of these I thought were natural. But I guess they just want to look a bit more prettier than they already are.

:danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think the doctor in those tiktoks is not really accurate, some of the old pics he uses are a bit- sketchy lez say

there's this youtuber named Lorry Hill who has done such analyses on her channel before, I can believe what she says more, as she comes clean with sources etc.

• I think the doctor in those tiktoks is not really accurate, some of the old pics he uses are a bit- sketchy lez say

there's this youtuber named Lorry Hill who has done such analyses on her channel before, I can believe what she says more, as she comes clean with sources etc.

okay I’ll check it out.

• i'm lazy to watch the video but all of them did something. ALL. those who look ps-free didn't go overboard and went for natural looks, that's why you don't see it. not everyone looks like kylie jenner after plastic surgery.

i wish that certain male idols chill with lip fillers, it's become ridiculous.

• i'm lazy to watch the video but all of them did something. ALL. those who look ps-free didn't go overboard and went for natural looks, that's why you don't see it. not everyone looks like kylie jenner after plastic surgery.

I hate the lip filler trend in kpop, for female idols too T - T Idols just overdo it 95% of the time

hello

Yeah true. I think its because these fans see them as a perfect human being that they had to look perfect to fit the standard. These fans gets delusional and in denial and also end up unstanning after knowing that they are just human like us with flaws.

• I hate the lip filler trend in kpop, for female idols too T - T Idols just overdo it 95% of the time

it's kind of bearable with women unless you pull yooa, that one is just ridiculous. i don't want to name names (both men and women) stans would get offended and i'm not up for arguing. i wonder if it's their choice or companies made them do it, i'm especially curious about men. we will never know i guess

• natural double lids are possible, cus i have got narutally after i had flu and lost weight i did get double eyelid tho

u get a little bit. not like your whole eye gets wide and height of your eyes increase.

even if you get it from weight loss after being sick. you are back to how it is after you are back to normal. it doesn't stay permanent like some of these idols.

• it's kind of bearable with women, unless you pull yooa, that one is just ridiculous. i don't want to name names, both men and women, stans would get offended and not up for arguing. i wonder if it's their choice or companies made them do it, i'm especially curious about men. we will never know i guess

i feel like its their own choice because you get judged and you want to look better to get popular. and you get pressured with all these beauty standard.

• u get a little bit. not like your whole eye gets wide and height of your eyes increase.

even if you get it from weight loss after being sick. you are back to how it is after you are back to normal. it doesn't stay permanent like some of these idols.

no, even though i gained weight it didn't get back to monolid, before it my eyes were much smaller and it used to look much fierce, but after double lid my eyes has became much bigger and looks so soft, it even get triple lids sometiems, and if u use eyelid tape also u can get one but depends on how thin ur skin is, my skin is so thin that i used to get double eyelids when i haven't slept or tired but it became permanent after i got sick, but if the skin is thick its impossible to get double eyelid for sure.

• Yeah true. I think its because these fans see them as a perfect human being that they had to look perfect to fit the standard. These fans gets delusional and in denial and also end up unstanning after knowing that they are just human like us with flaws.

"he/she didn't do eyes, he/she already had double eyelids". dudes, their goal is to look perfect, symmetrical, they will fix everything to achieve that. until i watched lory's video i had no idea half of those surgeries existed. such tiny tweaks but they do wonders. she knows her stuff.

again, i don't want to name names but knowing what i know now it's pretty evident the vast majority of idols had some work done, at least botox, it doesn't have to be anything invasive.

• it's kind of bearable with women, unless you pull yooa, that one is just ridiculous. i don't want to name names, both men and women, stans would get offended and not up for arguing. i wonder if it's their choice or companies made them do it, i'm especially curious about men. we will never know i guess

Maybe before debut companies can make trainees do smth (but still I doubt idols would mind, cause they all want to be pretty to be popular) to fit beauty standards but imo established idols decide such things by themselves. Also speaking about men, even in the west nowadays it's not that uncommon for men to do different procedures especially cosmetic ones, botox too cause it can be used in so many different ways, what to tell about idol world when their job relies on being pretty.

About the topic, haven't watch the video, but I just think everyone in industry has done at least smth.

• no, even though i gained weight it didn't get back to monolid, before it my eyes were much smaller and it used to look much fierce, but after double lid my eyes has became much bigger and looks so soft, it even get triple lids sometiems, and if u use eyelid tape also u can get one but depends on how thin ur skin is, my skin is so thin that i used to get double eyelids when i haven't slept or tired but it became permanent after i got sick, but if the skin is thick its impossible to get double eyelid for sure.

Monolids are so fricking gorgeous. Ikw a monolid when I see one but I find it hard to say what exactly makes it so different.

:pepelove2:

Desbundar

• Maybe before debut companies can make trainees do smth (but still I doubt idols would mind, cause they all want to be pretty to be popular) to fit beauty standards but imo established idols decide such things by themselves. Also speaking about men, even in the west nowadays it's not that uncommon for men to do different procedures especially cosmetic ones, botox too cause it can be used in so many different ways, what to tell about idol world when their job relies on being pretty.

About the topic, haven't watch the video, but I just think everyone in industry has done at least smth.

idols sell looks too, ofc they are going to have some procedures. they need, yes, need, to look as pretty as they can, koreans are especially brutal regarding appearance, they are obsessed with visuals. fans who think their faves are natural are delulu.

i know men do plastic surgery and have no issue with it, if women can do it why would men be any different; i was specifically talking about lip fillers. if you're doing it at least don't go overboard (i want to say the name but i can't!). which was my initial question: do idols want to go overboard themselves or do companies tell them to? do they have a choice? did poor yuta agree to have his chin "fixed" or sm just told/ordered him to do it? i'll never get the answer to that question but i'd like to know it lol

• i was specifically talking about lip fillers. if you're doing it at least don't go overboard (i want to say the name but i can't!). which was my initial question: do idols want to go overboard themselves or do companies tell them to? do they have a choice? did poor yuta agree to have his chin "fixed" or sm just told/ordered him to do it? i'll never get the answer to that question but i'd like to know it lol

Ah, I got your question now. Tbh Idk who is Yuta and what happened to his chin, but he might wanted to fix it himself and, for example, plastic surgeon overdid/not did much or did a mistake cause it also happens. And as for lips, fans love plump lips after all so idols themselves might just overdo it too cause of it, maybe it's some "the bigger the better" mindset lol But you're right, we would never know)

• Ah, I got your question now. Tbh Idk who is Yuta and what happened to his chin, but he might wanted to fix it himself and, for example, plastic surgeon overdid/not did much or did a mistake cause it also happens. And as for lips, fans love plump lips after all so idols themselves might just overdo it too cause of it, maybe it's some "the bigger the better" mindset lol But you're right, we would never know)

This is yuta and I would just like to point out he's beautiful af

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yuta looked hot af even with his chin llooking weird why are we even talking about something that happened three million years ago

so? this thread is about plastic surgery, it doesn't matter when it was done.

he looked terrible and that's an understatement. sm's obsession with chins and jaws. thank god they were able to fix it.

• so? this thread is about plastic surgery, it doesn't matter when it was done.

he looked terrible and that's an understatement. sm's obsession with chins and jaws. thank god they were able to fix it.

It was gone like a week after it happened why turn it into such a big deal :angryr::angryr: and it didnt look that terrible

• It was gone like a week after it happened why turn it into such a big deal :angryr::angryr: and it didnt look that terrible

who said it was a big deal? we were talking about going overboard with ps and his chin was a perfect example of it. it's not that deep

• who said it was a big deal? we were talking about going overboard with ps and his chin was a perfect example of it. it's not that deep

You're singling him out like he is Oli London when he made one mistake and certainly didn't go overboard with ps in general

• This thread contains 11 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!