BAE173's songs are so good!

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com

i literally don't know anything about them but i like their music

• I'm glad people start to notice them

i didn't dive into their entire discography, but I loved you and Crush on U, made them bias material

i have just listened all their songs, since they are new group they only have 10 songs so far,so it wont take much time, if they keep their quality they might become my new fav bg, they have great quality & distinct sound so promising i wonder what producers are behind them

• i just knew they are under MBK, is it bad news? :pepe-sad:

I mean.....we can pray for a miracle

:cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

Have you also checked out H&D? It's a sub-unit for Hangyul and Dohyun

External Content youtu.be

• not yet but i'll check out

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!