korean songs that make you sob?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the first one always makes me cry...

it's nice to see i'm getting recommended songs I don't know, especially by BoA... her talent is real. thank you so much

• I'm still obsessed with Ugly by 2NE1. I love how it sounds like a girl power rock anthem but the lyrics are so heartbreaking at the same time.

I watched Loona do a cover of it, but honestly, when Jinsoul is singing lyrics like "i'm not pretty, i'm not beautiful" it's hard to suspend disbelief, the girl looks like a model ffs lol.

But when 2NE1 sings it, you really feel it, knowing what that sociopath YG has publicly said about the girls.

• this

ah these two are my go-tos

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!