My roommate is a Gumiho is so damn funny...

• omg all these acronyms confuse me. I had to think for like 2 minutes about what WFKBJ means. For any one wondering it is Weighlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

i recognized it right away, i always ignored the full title. this word annoys me the most, it has way too many letters lol.

• Lmfao.

I died at the period scene. They barely show something like this in Kdramas or even adress it.

The sister is savage... isn’t she from a GG ?

don't ask me, i'm terrible at kpop ||

i don't like poop jokes but the toilet scene was hilarious :-D tmi i didn't know about that method of unclogging, thank you show for sharing it lol

• don't ask me, i'm terrible at kpop ||

i don't like poop jokes but the toilet scene was hilarious :-D tmi i didn't know about that method of unclogging, thank you show for sharing it lol

Yeah pop jokes can end up really cringy... but this one was fun with the sound and animation ^^

lol I thought it was made up... but I googled it and apparently this way of unclogging works lol.

• Yeah pop jokes can end up really cringy... but this one was fun with the sound and animation ^^

lol I thought it was made up... but I googled it and apparently this way of unclogging works lol.

same :oops:learning life hacks in kdrama, who would have thought :-D

but imagine asking a person who has an interest in you how to unclog the toilet. if that didn't turn them off nothing will :-D

• same :oops:learning life hacks in kdrama, who would have thought :-D

but imagine asking a person who has an interest in you how to unclog the toilet. if that didn't turn them off nothing will :-D

:-D:-D .... i thought the same thing!!! When she was trying to turn him off I was like “ Girl he still wanted to go out with you after asking him how to unclog a toilet... he won’t give up” ^^

I have the feeling I will have a strong second lead syndrome with him, even though he started of with ill intentions.

• :-D:-D .... i thought the same thing!!! When she was trying to turn him off I was like “ Girl he still wanted to go out with you after asking him how to unclog a toilet... he won’t give up” ^^

I have the feeling I will have a strong second lead syndrome with him, even though he started of with ill intentions.

when he said "she was really unclogging the toilet" :angryr: nobody in their right mind would think that "unclogging the toilet" wasn't an excuse to turn them down :-D

i hope it won't happen, i don't want another seojun situation. || the actor is doing a great job, we don't know much about his character and i warmed up to him, even tho he's a self-centered ass. i read all 55 chapters in english and i know what to expect; we haven't got his backstory yet

for some reasons writer and/or cartoonists are really into blond hair, SML and his sis are blonde and her male bff is blond too ?(

• when he said "she was really unclogging the toilet" :angryr: nobody in their right mind would think that "unclogging the toilet" wasn't an excuse to turn them down :-D

i hope it won't happen, i don't want another seojun situation. || the actor is doing a great job, we don't know much about his character and i warmed up to him, even tho he's a self-centered ass. i read all 55 chapters in english and i know what to expect; we haven't got his backstory yet

for some reasons writer and/or cartoonists are really into blond hair, SML and his sis are blonde and her male bff is blond too ?(

You mean the other Drama he will be in ? I saw a Trailer somewhere.

• You mean the other Drama he will be in ? I saw a Trailer somewhere.

No, i meant that in the webtoon all these people have blonde hair. They are koreans not northern europeans so it felt strange, but the writer and cartoonist like it so who am i to say anything :)

Btw, i don't know what's fandom's consensus but i found episode 6 boring, it was a filler episode. Last ten minutes were good but it's an hour long episode and the rest bore me

I don't remember was it confirmed if hwang in yeop accepted the role or not but if he did, sml is going to act with him in Why Oh Soo Jae?. I honestly don't care about visuals but the show is going to be a blessing for my eyes

• No, i meant that in the webtoon all these people have blonde hair. They are koreans not northern europeans so it felt strange, but the writer and cartoonist like it so who am i to say anything :)

Btw, i don't know what's fandom's consensus but i found episode 6 boring, it was a filler episode. Last ten minutes were good but it's an hour long episode and the rest bore me

I don't remember was it confirmed if hwang in yeop accepted the role or not but if he did, sml is going to act with him in Why Oh Soo Jae?. I honestly don't care about visuals but the show is going to be a blessing for my eyes

Ah yeah I noticed that there are few cartoonists have a fetish for blonde hair or all characters kinda look the same because they like one specific look. I didn’t read the webtoon to this ? Is it finish or still ongoing?

I don’t know if HIY accepted the role, but according to this website he is already listed as a main lead together with BIH :/

https://mydramalist.com/683171-why-oh-soo-jae

I hope he won’t play the second lead again… I had enough in True Beauty

• Just watched the first 4 Episodes and I’m dying. :pepe-joy:

I think I feel in love with Hyerin ( her first drama I’m actually watching tho lol)...

geez that "mild" moment in cinema killed me hahaha just saw it now

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• idk what happened to this show, it's so boring now. i'm annoyed with ml's controlling and jealous behavior and the show painting it as romantic. i thought we've moved on past it! it's 2021 ffs! i still haven't watched the latest episode. the only saving grace atm are 2nd leads/lead couple, they both separate and together are great characters. i have at least that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!