BTS solo stans get on my god damn nerve

• Their obsession with creating competitions between the team members, sabotaging title tracks, playing the victimisation olympics.

Always downplaying BTS as a group and somehow forget their fav is also BTS.

Always creating a notion that some how armys hate their fav? Like wtf?!! They are like a plague always In armys business trying everything to demolish the voting accs, translation accs.

They somehow stupidly believe that hating them means hating the members they solo stan like how are you so shameless you think you are equivalent to the member?

• You should have posted it in the Lounge !

But btw, I couldn't agree more. I'm so damn tired, and I'm glad to see that ARMY has less and less patience for solo stans as a whole. By now they are treated as antis - as they should. Creating false narrative, complaining constantly, acting as if they were one of boy's manager when it comes to their career's choice...

They are awful :pepe-life-support:

• You should have posted it in the Lounge !

But btw, I couldn't agree more. I'm so damn tired, and I'm glad to see that ARMY has less and less patience for solo stans as a whole. By now they are treated as antis - as they should. Creating false narrative, complaining constantly, acting as if they were one of boy's manager when it comes to their career's choice...

They are awful :pepe-life-support:

they are constantly trying to convince to newer armys about how awful ARMYs are and thats why solo stans exist like stop the bullshit...they are very draining and toxic. i accidentally posted it here, idk how to move it to k lounge

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!