Do you think Belarusians will beat Lukashenko?

• Now with US and EU sanctions after plane hijacking country might soon be on verge of protest 2.0 and people might be ready to find a way to beat the crap out of Lukashenko, maybe even tryin some assassination. Because with the things are now... this guy might cause total crisis in country.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I will observe that I see the USA as *less* the *ARSENAL of DEMOCRACY*

that it was say 25 Years ago ... TRUMP gave me a REAL FEELING

of HIM wanting to be a DICTATOR (and still does).

TRUMP seems to ENVY *PUTIN* (Russia) and *XI* (PRChina) ...

And those (Russia , PRChina) are mostly TYRANT Governments.

Their MILITARY controls everything. And the USA , seems MORE that way

over time too.

*XI* (PRChina) lately seems as under a bit of PRESSURE

to DO SOMETHING in a MILITARY sense ... Is the feeling that I have it

for some reason ... *XI* seems as needing to *establish again*

as THE STRONG MAN ... PUTIN , to me , a bit LESS that way.

Just a viewpoint.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!