Why cant all kpop fans be like this guy?

• Big Will from kpop4life is a huge Itzy and Aespa fan but he HATED both groups new comebacks.

A great lesson in "it's ok to admit when your faves fuck up".

Warning: Not safe for blind Aespa stans.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• sigh idk y some kpop fan cant be like him

• I mean, props to him for being so honest on a Kpop youtube reaction. I feel like most of them are fake bc everyone's too scared to say anything negative and get backlash. At the end of the day, everyone has different taste.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• Why does it say "another soty contender" in the video title?

Clickbait probably. He did the same on Itzy Mafia and he hated it too.

• Especially considering he is a kpop reactor who has expressed being a fan of these groups.

It is very brave of him to openly express disappointment in their songs.

• I mean, props to him for being so honest on a Kpop youtube reaction. I feel like most of them are fake bc everyone's too scared to say anything negative and get backlash. At the end of the day, everyone has different taste.

That's why his channel is the best. He will tell you his honest opinion. That's why his channel is not big and he knows that's the reason why. But he cant lie. That's phenomenal.

• It's actually very commendable what he's doing. There are tons of YouTubers out there who will make a reaction video and say all the things the stans want to hear. I start to even question if these YouTubers are even as avid K-pop fans as they claim to be.

So for this guy, who clearly loves and respects the genre, to give his honest opinion is a breath of fresh air. He's not doing it just to be edgy or to get attention either. He's being authentic. That's really respectable to see.

There's a difference between this and outright anti behavior. It's important not to get the two mixed up. I know lots of K-pop fans are sometimes overly defensive, even hostile as a result, because they just want to protect their favorites from antis. It's understandable, of course, but it's important not to confuse valid, constructive criticism with anti behavior.

Very good post. He really is a huge kpop fan and you can tell when hes genuinely disappointed like with Next Level and his reaction of Mafia in the Morning.

But then watch his reaction to Evergliw First and ges so thrilled and relieved a girl group dropped something he liked.

ALL kpop reaction channels are fake as fuck except him. Bigger channels will just tell you what you want to hear so you don't unsubscribe which means taking money out of their pocket.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!