Tiananmen Square museum in Hong Kong shut after three days

• Shouldn't people be celebrating the fact there was no massacre?

try going to china and shouting tiananmen square in front of the police station a few times.

If they killed no one and ended the protest peacefully, how would they react?

They still react with handcuffs. At the best an officer is going to scold you. At worst you get arrested for inciting violence and thrown in jail. Its an open secret as to what they did, how many they killed.

• https://www.cbc.ca/passionatee…to-help-the-state-control

In this date,after decades of economic progress China still can't work out proper measures to a mutual consent ground with different Chinese states around the country that was claimed problem free, internal affairs, nothing wrong done by the government and massive nationalism brainwashed purposely driven propagandists spewing data hard to make more than enough people on earth to believe, charged whoever says otherwise of demonizing.

CCP needs to fare better than these or more than global credibility to lose that is happening.

Descendant of the dragon is both glorious and sadly manipulated.

• Damn, this chinese wumao isn't even doing a good job of being obtuse like the others XD

The fact that they are even on a kpop forum is irony. China supported North Korea, not South Korea. Technically they should be haters of kpop lol

They need to constantly practice cognitive dissonance to keep their sanity i guess.

• try going to china and shouting tiananmen square in front of the police station a few times.

If they killed no one and ended the protest peacefully, how would they react?

They still react with handcuffs. At the best an officer is going to scold you. At worst you get arrested for inciting violence and thrown in jail. Its an open secret as to what they did, how many they killed.

No they don't. I have spoken about Tiananmen on Weibo, and I have spoken about it to Chinese people whilst in China.

• Damn, this chinese wumao isn't even doing a good job of being obtuse like the others XD

The fact that they are even on a kpop forum is irony. China supported North Korea, not South Korea. Technically they should be haters of kpop lol

They need to constantly practice cognitive dissonance to keep their sanity i guess.

I couldn't imagine not being able to separate music from politics. Its not the South Koreans fault they became a US colony.

• If China is as shitty as some people say, they would be as poor as North Korea and no one would bothered with their market.

But China is wealthy and has both the world the world's largest outbound tourism market and also the most overseas students. Millions of people who travel over the world and go back to China.

If it were so shitty then they would be overwhelming the world as refugees. My grandparents were forced out of Vietnam as boat people because they were Chinese. Thousands upon thousands died. But they still left because communist Vietnam was a shithole back then.

People would just leave if things were bad. It isn't happening in China.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• People would just leave if things were bad. It isn't happening in China.

the food shortage during COVID caused Chinese people to illegally enter Vietnam and thus causing a new wave of covid outbreak there. China even had to build a wall to hide the embarrassment.

did you not even hear about the "clean your plate campaign" Xi Jin Pig did for the entire last year?? That was clearly proof.

Vietnam Cracks Down on Growing Wave of Migrant Workers From China

Chinese nationals prosecuted for organizing illegal entry into Vietnam

COVID-19 cases on the rise due to Chinese immigrants

Either you have no idea what you are talking about or you are lying your ass off to make China look good in a story about a UNJUST MASSACRE OF STUDENTS

Keep vietnam out of your mouth because clearly you are a Chinese propagandist spreading rhetoric thats harming oppressed Southeast Asian countries.

"My grandparents were forced out of Vietnam as boat people because they were Chinese"

Centuries of chinese colonization and erasure of viet culture, yet when the Vietnamese stand up for themselves, all of a sudden they are the bad guys?? This is classic GASLIGHTING. This is comparative to White people complaining that the Native Americans kicked them out of America

In a thread about a Massacre, you still choose to come here and play the victim. How about remembering the Tiananmen square victims instead??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!