i tried pepsi for the first time in my life

• silver25 At least you never tasted the alternatives we have in Germany lol. One popular brand besides those two is called Fritz-Kola (You can only buy it in glas bottles), another company who makes different soft drinks is Sinalco and my grandma said she had Sinalco as a kid all the time cause Coca-Cola was too expensive back than. And than there would be Afri-Cola. My grandma said about Afri-Cola as we came along a old barn with their logo painted on "I think they stoped selling it many years ago" but the thing is this type of cola just got unpopular and so its not more sold so much and thats why my grandma thought they stoped selling it. I think from all these alternatives the Sinalco only tastes like sparkling sugar and Afri-Cola has a weird adfter taste. I never had Fritz-Kola to compare it.

BTW Afri-Cola has a bunch very weird advertisments trought out the past 70 years o.o

I show you how strange their ads are

1955 as people thought drinking cola makes you awake enough to drive a car

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1968 "sexy-mini-super-flower-pop-op-cola" (the music is so weird)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1990 taking monkeys

2008 everyone begins to dancing when they drink cola

2017 The guy in the recycling-mashine

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• okay so my entire life i've drunk coca-cola, but these past years i've only had pepsi max and coca-cola zero, because it's healthier. but yesterday they didn't have those, so i bought a normal pepsi. and i've never tried normal pepsi before, and WTF is that taste? It doesn't even taste like cola!

coca-cola, coca-cola zero, and pepsi max taste pretty much the same, but normal pepsi tastes so weird man. it's so badddd

They ain't healthier, there's just less or no sugar in it

But they use another sweetener that causes cancer so...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!