Rosé at the Grand Opening of the Saint Laurent Flagship store in Seoul

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• of course it's from reddit that's where I get all my kpop info from (include RV) lol

the first few photos are old my friend like from last month i think (I remember posting them in the BP guild - btw I post BP stuff in the BP guild daily as well lol)

and the earlier photos were what DDDD era? compared to her now with YSL her clothes, makeup etc are all upgraded would you call it? not that they were bad before because they're BP even their worst fashion days are better than others...but all of them have uped their level of fashion and fashion sense i think

• I browse Reddit for K-pop updates, too. It's nice to have everything all in one place, and the fans there are excellent at being on top of that.

Yeah, the photos I shared were from last month. The flagship store opening actually happened then, too. It appears as though these newly released photos just didn't surface until recently for whatever reason. Maybe a Korean outlet decided to save them for later. Either way, I'm just happy to see more photos of her from that night because she looked stunning. She definitely represents the brand's image and style.

Yes, those earlier photos were from DDDD era. I agree. I would call her recent style an upgrade, although she pulls off both looks very well. I do appreciate a bit of casualness here and there, which we still see from time to time with all four girls.

I lurk on their and other GG subreddit and the good thing about that is all of the people there are fans so there's no negativity like on Twitter or something...

and they generally have all the latest updates on what the idols are doing or releases and so forth so i think it's a really good source of information...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!