Songs that need to be appreciated again

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

c'mon ARMY, do your thing

Also, drop down some older bops we should come back to (any artist ofc)

• Official Post

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Masterpiece 2x

External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

actually never listened to this one, ig now is the time

btw JJ Project's Tomorrow, Today is chef's kiss, such an underrated song

• If we're talking BTS then this one

3x

I've never seen anyone talk about this :whatr:

• righttt, I loved the Pharrell vibes

do kindly remind me what is the song with the legendary 'she's my religion, so i call her shesus' lyric?

• righttt, I loved the Pharrell vibes

do kindly remind me what is the song with the legendary 'she's my religion, so i call her shesus' lyric?

Idk but I just googled it and it says it's this one :smirks2:

• Ngl That song is a bop :pepemusic:

External Content open.spotify.com

This song will always be iconic

:oops:

• Idk but I just googled it and it says it's this one :smirks2:

yo, I'm pretty sure this one had a music video as well, but it might've not been official

tbh sprem has some of my favorite idols out there, but never got around to loving this group :(

I was just so put off by 'We jumping and popping, we jopping' :pepe-sad:

i misssss them :pepe-comfy:

i misssss them :pepe-comfy:

Just listened to some good ol' EXID today. Still don't understand how they weren't more popular with a vocal like Solji and a rapper like LE

• Official Post

do give me some recommendations, bearing in mind that I wasn't a fan of Jopping lol

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!