Lisa needs to take notes with the Queen for her Solo

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I WOULD DIEEEEEE

• I don't know what you mean with Hello Bitches type but if it mean that she is more like Queen/Style/Swag typ then yes

PS: I don't know how I can explain it. I think the concept is cool but I just don't see it for Lisa :|:|:|

The anthem boo. CL's Hello Bitches.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• she fits Chamina type of music

• she fits Chamina type of music

She's so good, I had nevee seen it.

• Sry but I don't think this kind of concept would fit her. I don't know how to say it but Lisa have different kind of Swag :|:|:|

she actually can pull it off she likes to be sexy on stage too lol did you forget her solo dance covers?

External Content www.youtube.com

• she actually can pull it off she likes to be sexy on stage too lol did you forget her solo dance covers?

I never say she isn't sexy. I just think she is a diffident typ of Sexy . :|:|:|

• I never say she isn't sexy. I just think she is a diffident typ of Sexy . :|:|:|

I get what you meant but still I think can be that kind of sexy too

• I get what you meant but still I think can be that kind of sexy too

I also like this kind of Sexy and I would love to see Lisa do it. I just don't think this is gonna be the concept she do for her Solo but I hope I'm wrong :|:|:|

• I also like this kind of Sexy and I would love to see Lisa do it. I just don't think this is gonna be the concept she do for her Solo but I hope I'm wrong :|:|:|

you are probably right I'm pretty sure she is gonna rap as well, so I think she is probably gonna mix it up, you know sexy with some swag/fierce kind of concept lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!